• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 14 geo .co.uk domain names including dallastx.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossyboots

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
:lol: Hi everyone!

I AM TAKING OFFERS ON 13 OF MY COLLECTION OF GEOGRAPHICAL US STATE DOMAIN NAMES. SORRY, I REMOVED ONE THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP. ALL DOMAINS ARE REGISTERED AT 123 REG AND I WILL EXCEPT PAYPAL INDIVIDUALLY OR ESCROW FOR BULK. BUYER PAYS ESCROW FEES.

Regards,

Carl:rockon:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

"albanyny.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"atlantaga.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29

"bostonma.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"chicagoillinois.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"dallastx.co.uk","2012-04-22","2014-04-22"

"denverco.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"honoluluhi.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"houstontx.co.uk","2012-01-15","2014-01-15"

"jacksonms.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"nashvilletn.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"oaklandca.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"phoenixaz.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"

"seattlewa.co.uk","2012-04-29","2014-04-29"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom