Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price 14 years history - active website by warner bros making revenues

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.

ashahzad_UK

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
richestorags.com
fromragstoriches.com sold for $26,000 by godaddy auctions

richestorags.com category Killer(News and Entertainment) Premium TLD Domain - Previously been an active domain with a fully active website making revenues owned by Warner Bros (no trademark issues as domain is not registered under trademark by any organisation)

forbes.com have riches to rags stories
Domain richestorags.com was registered in February 2002 and then dropped and i bought on domain auction 5 years ago so its a old domain with historical value

Riches to rags tales have been topic of interest which have been covered by cosmoloan.com, forbes.com, guardian.co.uk, TIME magazine, Wall Street Journal etc
fromragstoriches.com sold for $26,000 by godaddy auctions as reported by DN Journal click the link on http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2012/20120314.htm

so richestorags.com is very rare investment opportunity to develop into a website making revenues every month and which can get lots of interests from the leading active websites like Forbes.com, TIME magazine, UK leading News Papers, Warner Bros, Hollywood, Universal Studios, etc

sales price is just $199 yes $199 ... any offers please pm me and i will consider all offers

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators