Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed 14 years old domain ShoeStyles.com, I got a $1.2k offer, should I sell it??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxvoice

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a few years back I won this domain ShoeStyles.com in an auction for about $1k, it's a 14 years old domain and good for branding for an eCommerce Website or a shoe design website or what else could this be?
Now I got an $1.2k offer from sedo, I need your help, what do you think the value of this domain?

Domain Summit 2024

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not a kick-ass domain (though that's a poor choice of words considering this is a footwear domain :) ), as I see minimal developmental purpose for it.

Maybe a site which explains different styles of shoes (i.e. what makes stiletto heels different from regular heels?), but not much comes to mind in terms of "clickable content" which could make a webmaster some money, much less any amount of money worth laying out low $x,xxx for the domain from the get-go.

I've sold domains for way less that had more potential.

With that in mind, take the $1.2k offer. Just consider that you will just about break even considering Sedo's 15% commission and your renewal fees after having bought the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom