• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 140.com 711 ovt/w extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any indication of price range at all please?
 
Thanks for the offers. The highest is currently $3,000.

Please try to post offers here. If an offer is not outbid within 3 days, I will Probably accept it.
 
Can you give us a BIN?
 
URDP cases, well in regards to this I am cheering you on for puting up some resistance. These companies, all too often are simply getting farmed, by their lawyers, who know certain domains can be registered but wait until they are, so they can step in and defend the companies interest. We all know, in most cases the rats could have registered them, but many purposely wait, so they can make a fat wage. Makes me peeved off...anyways good luck.
If the domains are going to be public record, do you mind sharing which case it will be? I hope ya kick butt :)
Tedgeman
 
Tedgeman said:
URDP cases, well in regards to this I am cheering you on for puting up some resistance. These companies, all too often are simply getting farmed, by their lawyers, who know certain domains can be registered but wait until they are, so they can step in and defend the companies interest. We all know, in most cases the rats could have registered them, but many purposely wait, so they can make a fat wage. Makes me peeved off...anyways good luck.
If the domains are going to be public record, do you mind sharing which case it will be? I hope ya kick butt :)
Tedgeman

??
 
$3150 - I will need 3 business days if the offer is accepted to transfer funds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom