Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed 15.000 suggestions

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainaddict>>>Em.. Eminem / Emenem - Now tell me, is E anywhere near I? Even V and W are closer.. And to tell you who would spell show - many people that I know :] lolz..<<<

So alot of folks you know spell show...shou. Hmmm...maybe you should get them dictionaries for the holidays :)

Sorry pal...Emenem is a common misspelling on the name Eminem.

Look at ovt enter Emenem and see what it returns for Eminem.
Does that make sense...some people can't spell eminem correctly.... so they spell it as it sounds. emenem emanem

Shou is not a common mispell of show...at least not here in the states :)
That is unless you were "Ed Sullivan" ( old variety shov host ) and he was saying that there was gonna be a "realllly big Shou" ( that would probably be "shoe" ) tonight. ( thats how he used to start his shous )

Domain Summit 2024

tassos

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
''Tassos,

You can't jump into something just like that.

I have checked Google for both terms and it seems that "paul sean" has about the same recognition, with different results,
which means you're still OK with the name.

I wish you a luck with those speedy names.''

ok..as a newbie i think i m excused to ask a few questions
1.i have a domain with 200.000 suggestions.How this could be money for me?....good question eh?
2.if i develop a site and have lets say 5.000 people every day visiting it..How this could be money for me?....
3.people are searching for 'paul sean'' and i have paulsean.com , net, info...how can i make search engines to put my sites first on the list?....
4.Since i m not so good in this , is there anybody who believes in these names to work them with me?...
for those who think my english are not so good, i remind you i m greek, i leave in athens greece
thnx again

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one option for how to make money is join an affiliate program like linkshare.com or cj.com or amazon.com. Apply to one of the many music related affiliates and redirect the names to a page on their site with paul sean related products. People buy something...you make money.

option2... use a free host like freeservers.com to start a site...put some sean paul related info and lots of banners from your affiliates for you visitors to click on.

As to search engines...submit to SE's with a number of free subbmission sites or pay services.

https://adwords.google.com
Pay for se placement on google or any othe other se's...adwords will charge you like .05¢ per click ( you pay per click ) this will put you on the side bar of google in a individual box with your ad directing to your site. So for everyone that clicks you pay .05¢ with the potential for a sale from every visitor.

kinda simply put....hope ya get the idea. :)

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tassos

3.people are searching for 'paul sean'' and i have paulsean.com , net, info...how can i make search engines to put my sites first on the list?....

No way they (SE) can recognize such a name and help you reaching the first page.
There are many people who skip search engines and type words/phrases followed by .com directly into url address.
Those names are in very high demand so if you can manage to obtain such a name it is a guarantee for high traffic.
One of such names is seanpaul.com, but not paulsean.com.

Converting traffic into money is something someone else should answer to you.

Now, there are some round ways to work with search engines
regardless of your domain name, which of course, at least has to
have some connection to the content.
If you develop your sites give me a note and I'll try to enhance
your chance for higher ranking.

tassos

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
izoot

thnx for the advice, you helped me a lot,
i think the 1st nad 3nd suggestions look a must for quick profit.
thnx

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Optionse said "shou", my was shov :) anyways, Im not saying emenem isnt ok, i understand that some people misspel it this way. I was just thinking, is it possible that they would misspell show as well..

Originally posted by izoot
domainaddict>>>Em.. Eminem / Emenem - Now tell me, is E anywhere near I? Even V and W are closer.. And to tell you who would spell show - many people that I know :] lolz..<<<

So alot of folks you know spell show...shou. Hmmm...maybe you should get them dictionaries for the holidays :)

Sorry pal...Emenem is a common misspelling on the name Eminem.

Look at ovt enter Emenem and see what it returns for Eminem.
Does that make sense...some people can't spell eminem correctly.... so they spell it as it sounds. emenem emanem

Shou is not a common mispell of show...at least not here in the states :)
That is unless you were "Ed Sullivan" ( old variety shov host ) and he was saying that there was gonna be a "realllly big Shou" ( that would probably be "shoe" ) tonight. ( thats how he used to start his shous )

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain addict...no prob... :) Have a good weekend

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will :D If I sell some domains, It will be even better :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators