Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

15 Russian IDN'S,Starting Bid $20.00 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Translation-Domain-Punycode-Google-Yandex-US Overture
Bangkok-бангкок.com-xn--80abh2aapj.com-415k-7k-40
Istanbul-стамбул.com-xn--80ac4acxgk.com-677k-19k-132
Anatolia-анталия.com-xn--80aayli4a2g.com-409k-6k-67
Kemer-кемер.com-xn--e1aanjv.com-350k-5.2k-61
LasVegas-ласвегас.com-xn--80aafej7a6be.com-285k-3.3k-56
Vegas-вегас.com-xn--80addh6d.com-356k-5.6k
Madrid-мадрид.com-xn--80aiapr0a.com-795k-12.5k-70
Cosmetics-косметика.net-xn--80ajjgcjnyl.net-2.3M-252k-1749
Dollar-доллар.com-xn--80ahvanp.com-2.3M-94k-118
Chats-чаты.net-xn--80a0bns.net-2.7M-1M-8807
Jokes-анекдоты.net-xn--80aicunj2a6e.net-3.7M-272k-9702
Leningrad-ленинград.com-xn--80afebpqpb2a.com-1.6M-52k-200
RealEstate Agency-агентствонедвижимости.com-xn--80aeacgebkrba1cfboi4blgbm.com-2.1M-59k-276 (агентство недвижимости)
RealEstate Agencies-агенстванедвижимости.com-xn--80aafbciecltba5cfcx4blhm.com-110k-43k-498 (агенства недвижимости)
Internet Cafe-интернеткафе.com-2.7M-13k-88 (интернет кафе)

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you spell out terms of auction. Where are domains registered? When does auction end, ie. 24 hours after last bid? Thanks, Bill

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bill, Thanks for your interest.

Auction ends Monday , March 20 @ 9am Eastern

No Bin is set

Domains are registered at DynaDot.com

Regards,

Michael

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cosmetics-косметика.net-xn--80ajjgcjnyl.net-2.3M-252k-1749
Dollar-доллар.com-xn--80ahvanp.com-2.3M-94k-118
Chats-чаты.net-xn--80a0bns.net-2.7M-1M-8807
Jokes-анекдоты.net-xn--80aicunj2a6e.net-3.7M-272k-9702
Leningrad-ленинград.com-xn--80afebpqpb2a.com-1.6M-52k-200
RealEstate Agent-агентствонедвижимости.com-xn--80aeacgebkrba1cfboi4blgbm.com-2.1M-59k-276 (агентство недвижимости)
RealEstate Agency-агенстванедвижимости.com-xn--80aafbciecltba5cfcx4blhm.com-110k-43k-498 (агенства недвижимости)
Internet Cafe-интернеткафе.com-2.7M-13k-88 (интернет кафе)

$50 each

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WARNING!!! Member 2612 on DNF and 26122612 on NP

This is the same guy that bounced a $2k paypal echeck on me and it took the Enom fraud unit to get my names back. This guy works out of Florida, Russia and Isreal and thinks he can get away with whatever he wants to using several different aliases (including numbers).

Ban this guy now!

Check this link http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff31598.htm

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This Email was originally sent to DNF on:

To: [email protected]
Date: Mar 19, 2006 1:50 PM
Subject: DNForum Member StocDoctor

Hello,

My name is Moshe Shneider, member id is 2612

I had a previous transaction with member stocdoctor, it was for 47 NNN.US domains for the amount of $2000.00

The member advised me is going through a divorce, that lawyers are involved etc.

since that was the case i clearly advised him i will only pay once all domains are transferred to my acct, this never happened - he transferred 19, and never completed the transfer which made me uncomfortable and i then contacted enom to just push the 19 domains back to him for non interest of dealing with him in anyway (enom did take sometime before they pushed the domains back)

Originally i offered to do the transaction via Escrow.com but he wanted to do a paypal which i think shows im not in the domain "taking" business but in the buying business, regardless, the member went ahead and posted in several forums i tried to scam him etc when in fact and if needed i have email proof to the following:

- I offered/asked for escrow.com
- I advised him nothing will be sent prior to full name transfer to my acct
- I spoke and emailed enom several times asking to return domains to original acct where pushed from

Please advise me of my options through the DNForum site as i really dont have the time or will to play these unnecessary posting games and am expecting them removed.

Best Regards,

Moshe Shneider
+972 54 64 ** ***
US# 954-696-****(though i am currently in israel)

Thanks!

I did not want to post this publicly but i was recommanded to do so by another member

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2612 said:
This Email was originally sent to DNF on:

To: [email protected]
Date: Mar 19, 2006 1:50 PM
Subject: DNForum Member StocDoctor
Hello,
My name is Moshe Shneider, member id is 2612
I had a previous transaction with member stocdoctor, it was for 47 NNN.US domains for the amount of $2000.00
The member advised me is going through a divorce, that lawyers are involved etc.
since that was the case i clearly advised him i will only pay once all domains are transferred to my acct, this never happened - he transferred 19, and never completed the transfer which made me uncomfortable and i then contacted enom to just push the 19 domains back to him for non interest of dealing with him in anyway (enom did take sometime before they pushed the domains back)
Originally i offered to do the transaction via Escrow.com but he wanted to do a paypal which i think shows im not in the domain "taking" business but in the buying business, regardless, the member went ahead and posted in several forums i tried to scam him etc when in fact and if needed i have email proof to the following:
- I offered/asked for escrow.com
- I advised him nothing will be sent prior to full name transfer to my acct
- I spoke and emailed enom several times asking to return domains to original acct where pushed from
Please advise me of my options through the DNForum site as i really dont have the time or will to play these unnecessary posting games and am expecting them removed.
Best Regards,
Moshe Shneider
+972 54 64 ** ***
US# 954-696-****(though i am currently in israel)
Thanks!
I did not want to post this publicly but i was recommanded to do so by another member

What a crock! I thought this scammer just dried up and blew away. I really doubt any member recommended he post again.

First I see he's using the name Moshe Shneider now. What happened to the name Michael that he used with his contacts to me? Or the name David that he has some of his names registered under, as well as Daniel? Or any of the other names he's used to scam others in the past? (see ripoff report link in my previous post above)

Errors in his statements above:
*I NEVER said I was going thru a divorce. (I've been divorced for 13 years)
*He NEVER advised me that he would only pay once all domains are transferred to his account. Instead he wanted all names prior to payment and I said I would send the first batch of 19 to show good faith and he would then send paypal for the $2k. He sent it, but it never cleared.
*He never contacted Enom as he says, in fact the fraud department had to go after him thru his account there to get the names back.
*This guy has been reported as a fraudster by several other people than myself. Why is he not banned yet?
*I have had several hundred transactions with the members of DNforum and can provide references. Fortunately I've only run into a couple fraudsters, but this guy is one for sure.

Talk about a waste of time, I'd be glad to start loading up this thread with copies of emails, PMs, links to other complainants, the Florida Attorneys notes etc. etc. if needed.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said, don't take my word for it, just do a little googling.

Sample excerp:
The indictments and civil action against the companies resulted from a joint federal-state investigation, dubbed &#8220;Operation Stow Biz,&#8221; which involved the Florida Attorney General&#8217;s Office, the Justice Department and the U.S. Department of Transportation.

-- Moshe Schneider a/k/a Michael Schneider a/k/a Moshe Shneider a/k/a Noshe Sineuser, individually and as President of Shneider Van Lines, Inc., East Coast Moving and Storage, Inc., and as an officer and director of Movingcompanies.com Corp.; Shneider Van Lines, Inc.; East Coast Moving& Storage, Inc., and Movingcompanies.com Corp.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick update, recently received an offer from this same email address:
<[email protected]>

He used the name Michael Schneider.
Sure doesn't look good for him when he doesn't even bother to stand up for himself here.

Thanks for the heads up SD.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ласвегас.com $25
мадрид.com $25
косметика.net $110
доллар.com $55

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom