• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed $1500 offer for servicemasters.info and servicemaster.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djriel

Build Cool Things
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
7
Does this sound like a good price?

Just curious, have an offer on those two names for $1500USD

Wondering if that sounds like a good price for the two or if you think they're worth more.

servicemaster is a big franchise business but... might have some trademark issues so not sure if I want to pursue it further than that.

Thinking of taking the offer, but wanted to bounce it off some of you first.

:sigh2:
 
Yes, take the offer.

They're probably not even worth 1/5 that price.
 
definitely take the offer, make sure its not someone who wants you to have your domain appraised at xxx site
 
I would have sold them sooo fast! :bolt: Its truely way more than those names should fetch! Or at least thats my opinion!
 
nothing to think about here , sell.
 
Hold your horses here!

See if you can find out information about the buyer first.

Then ask yourself why the buyer would be willing to pay so much?

Remember first offers are generally lower than the buyer is actually willing to pay.

Now having done these things and thought about it take into account the fact that other members here value these particular domains at much less than the prospective buyer has valued them.

Now make your mind up as to what to do.

My own thoughts on the value of these 2 are the same as other posters here by the way. But if it is a 'service' business the value to an end user could be much much higher.

Good luck, hope it pans out for you whatever you decide to do.
 
You cuold go the "let's see how deep their wallets are route" like above, but Ive pushed back and lost many sales. The offer is great imo, go go go. Greed will bite you in the ass.
 
They are .info's sell fast. Billbo is wise but with this situation I think they can afford to move on if you don't accpet their offer, just my 02.
 
You may have a relatively decent TM holder whos willing to buy now rather than pay the $4,000 to take it to court plus lawyers fees. My guess is that you may well loose this one and end up with nothing should that happen as this is a real, pretty serious TM. Like eveyone here, I've been greedy before but this is a 'sell' situation
 
it's way more than I would ever dream of getting for such domains - sell it man
 
I can appraise them - low-mid $XXX/each
 
grab cash and better hide offshore.
don't follow any appraisal suggestions - we all went through this.

Thanks
 
yes take the money!
 
Sell Sell Sell - As fast as you can!

Best of luck,

Dadster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom