• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed $1500 offer for servicemasters.info and servicemaster.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are domains that play into my overall business plan (I'm not just a prospector, I actually have a business referral system to which this was a piece of the plan).

I'm in no way married to the names as I have a portfolio nearing 500 or so, but... I am in the same head space as BillBo and Radio's. My gut is that it's likely the trademark holder and if I make sure to keep the price around the same as it would cost them to get to a trial discovery for a TM conflict case... I should be OK.

As insane as this may sound to most of you, I've countered with a firm offer for $5K... if they walk? I'm not going to miss a mortgage payment if I don't close this deal.. so... We'll see how it pans out.

I'll let you know here if I close the deal :)

thanks for all your feedback.

Riel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom