• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 1664.org, Appraise please.Thnx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
random 4 number .org = reg fee
 
Take this with a pinch of salt because I am new, but my immediate thought is that Kronenbourg could use this for a beer-drinking forum.
 
$20 and a 6 pack of Kronenbourg,

apparently 1664 was a good year for beer ;-)
 
[Kronenbourg]

^What s this thing?
To be true i dont need this, and I am more then happy in 20$, ;)
 
To back up my post I will buy it for $20
 
fantastic dirt...the date did mean important but I couldnt for the world of me remember it was Kronenberg.

Dude just hope Kronenberg is the one who knocks on your door for this domain ...till then it is a mid XX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom