Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

19,053 expired domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
deleteddomains.com says that 19,053 expired in the last 24hrs...

If anyone gets anything good, tell us....I'll keep searching

UPDATE:
I am referring to 4 letters domain names....

Domain summit 2024
G

gbrott

I only saw a few hundred. not much good. a few decent 8 letters i'm debating whether to keep...

Why waste your $$ on 4-letter when you can have 3-char .COMs at affordable prices? :D

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, are domain expiring at an alarming rate or not?

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am now seeing 3-letter (not character) domains let to expire.

Will we start seeing 2-letter domains being dropped and offered on the entry-price block some day soon? :dead:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess we have to clearly distinguish between 3-letter names from 3-character ones with numbers or even hyphens in them. Their values are WIDE apart.

Judging from pwc.com (the 3-letter domain that Price Waterhouse Coopers failed to hijack ... hmm ... reversely), the former (esp. .com's) is still rather HARD to get, not to say 2-letter domains.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>Well, are domain expiring at an alarming rate or not?

Alarming? What's alarming about it?

Loads of idiots (the bigget of them could be found in AN Chat) loaded up their credit cards buying lots of STUPID domains, dreaming of the big sale hyped up by the infamous $7M business.com sale (check written by idiots), assisted by registrars keen to hype up sales.

Now, they're broke, and their wives and bank managers are their worst enenmies.

That's why so many names are dropping.

Alarming? I find it all rather amusing.

Even more so when more idiots come along and re-scoop the crap.

If you saw the traffic that these 3-char .COM domains generate, Drewbert, you would not call those who "rescoop the crap" idiots. I've already sold 3 such names to Chinese companies for 4 figures. God bless the free enterprise that is booming like a thousand flowers in China :D

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would you please let me know where to hang out and meet buyers like your Chinese customers. You are right about the booming market and I don't mean the US market.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are 3 "letter" .org's valuable?

NetShooter

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try UsedDot.com, they are great!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Chinese buyers ARE already here! Unless you can read and write Chinese, one of the most difficult language on Earth, it'll be meaningless to post any URL (of their hangout's) here. And for those Chinese who are able to read and write English, they are reading us now.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>If you saw the traffic that these 3-char .COM domains generate, Drewbert,
>you would not call those who "rescoop the crap" idiots.

Timechange, please tell me whch part of my post was referring to the registration of 3-char .COM names. I sure can't find any reference.

And as someone who's been registering crap names with bulk traffic attached while you were still in nappies, I need no education.

And as someone who has a quantity of 3-char .com's, I'm hardly going to call myself an idiot. I have friends that do that for me.

And if you're so good at selling 3-char .COM's to the Chinese, step up to the taco stand and sell WUN.COM for me.

Drewbert you have been eating too many worms and not sipping enough tequila, apparently. I was in nappies when you were registering domains? You must be a very old fart - older than this old fart - then :D

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gbrott
I only saw a few hundred. not much good. a few decent 8 letters i'm debating whether to keep...

I noticed that you visited deleteddomains.com the following day. DD is supposed to display real time drops for the day, then the next day they start over.

This is why I was amazed to see so many names, there usually isn't any more than a few hundred.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>This is why I was amazed to see so many names, there usually isn't any more than a few hundred.

Then they're not feeding you the full list. Usually it's in the thousands.

Yes, there are that many idiots out there.

DD is hardly real time. Maybe realtime of their scripts ability to filter the lists out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators