Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

190,000 visits/mo site - revenue potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbynormal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a site that gets about 180,000 - 190,000 visits/month (~500,000 pageviews/mo). The site is gaming (video games) related and sells a service that brings in $15,000-$20,000/month.

So, here's the question, if this site didn't sell a service, and you were going to monetize it. How would you do it, and judging from the information I've provided, how much would you expect to earn from it.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're getting a $40 CPM - I don't think there is anything you can market in the gaming industry that will beat that.

abbynormal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought, just trying to see if there's an angle I haven't considered.

aholmes360

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$40 CPM is excellent for the gaming vertical, especially at that kind of volume - well done!

I offer data sharing services for sites, which can help expand your eCPM as well. If interested, shoot me a DM.

Speculate

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a site that gets about 180,000 - 190,000 visits/month (~500,000 pageviews/mo). The site is gaming (video games) related and sells a service that brings in $15,000-$20,000/month.

WOW - thats awsome traffic and earnings

barrysanders

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Upsell... collect the emails during the checkout process and send emails to upsell them on other services, or affiliate links to newly released games on amazon.com, etc...

yanhuang

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With that kind of volume and fan base, I presume, you should consider setting up a newsletter to collect emails if you haven't already. Then you can always hit up the people on your mailing list if you have new games or anything else you want to sell to them with your affiliate ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators