Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$1995 ONLY! - U.BB plus 8 one number domains, and 4 two letter ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The biggest short domain sale ever!!

U.BB 0.BB 3.BB 4.BB 5.BB 6.BB 7.BB 8.BB 9.BB ME.BB MY.BB US.BB DE.BB

That's 13 domain names, for just USD $1995.00!

Why so cheap? I've got a debt to pay off and renewal is coming up early next year and I really don't want to go into more debt by renewing these when I could be using the funds from selling them to pay off existing debt.

What can you do with these domains? Anything. Common uses of short domains include making 'fake domains' where you give away or sell subdomains of your domains. See sites like co.cc or cz.cc for examples. Another use is bit.ly/tinyurl type sites. And of course it is cool just to have the shortest domain type possible!

Recent sales of short domains are well known - there is a thread about it here http://www.dnforum.com/f17/short-cctlds-next-buzz-thread-365831.html

There was also 1 letter .biz and .de domains auctioned, none of them went anywhere near as cheap as this package of 13 domains.

Notes about the domains: All are registered with the Barbados Telecom Unit. You can not transfer the domains, they can only be registered with the registry. The registration process involves printed forms and snail mail. The registry only accepts cheques in BB Dollars, which is a fixed exchange rate of 2BBD=1USD. Renewal is 120BBD per year ($60US a year) per domain. As all need renewing very soon I sell these on the condition that you renew with the transfer (I don't want to deal with lost domains due to your failure to renew, although the registry isn't strict on renewal dates if you are ever late), the total you will pay for renewal is $780US. You can send BBD cheques by setting up a bank account in that currency, most banks will open accounts in any currency - in the UK I used Barclays. The registrant can be from any country but requires an admin contact in Barbados, this is provided (a local webdesigner) or you could find your own contact or incorporate there. I accept payment by paypal. Please don't buy if you are not prepared to go through with setting up a bank account and filling in and posting forms, it's not hard work but some people are put off by it - make a decision on this before you buy to save everyone time.

The sale won't last long and I'm confident there will be several interested parties as there has been on individual domains in the package before (which in retrospect I should have sold) - PM me right now if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom