• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2 letter .au

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcomau

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
dw.com.au

appreciate any thoughts. Have had domain for 10 years.

:)
 
Doesn't seem to be much data on .com.au sales, probably because of only recently being opened for sales...

I'm not sure how much of a reseller market has developed thus far in .com.au domains, DNSalePrice only shows 1 sale for instance. DW has one premium and one semi-premium letter in it, and the combination goes well. Austrialia has 21 million population which is roughly 2/3rd that of Canada. I'm guessing Austrialia has a higher take up of .com.au than Canada has of .ca though, so perhaps in the long run the same value as similar 2 letter .ca domains.

I'd hold on to it though - without the current reseller market the conditions aren't the best for a sale.
 
Nice name, I have a few LL.com.au's as well.

At the moment I think they are worth low $XXXX. If you put up a link to a for sale page you might get a few enquiries. I've been able to sell some LLL.com.au's this way.
 
HI

Anyone know of a sites that has sales history for any .com.au domains that have sold lately..

Being in Australia... I want to see if it is worth getting into the .com.au market.

Thanks
Tom
 
dont know..


had this domain for a long time. but have others too...

dw.com.au
 
ezimedia - I think you will start to see some public sales figures in the next few weeks. I've sold a few myself and privately beent old by other local domainers of their sales. Most are just waiting for deals to be finalised and for someone to make the first move I guess.

It is definitely worth getting into the .au market if you live here, not only to trade names, but to monetise as well, .au names have very productive traffic.
 
low $xxxx imo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom