Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2 Letter Net Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread has made me hungry :)

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComCowboy
..members who try to run these threads for their own selfish purposes.

LOL

For their own "selfish purposes" ?!?

Just in case you havent yet realized - the (dropping) domain game/BUSINESS is ONLY about selfish purposes.
As every domain is unique and there will always only be one person who will end up with a name.
So if you are serious about drops, to be "selfish" is ESSENTIAL.

Sure, this is a forum, we DO exchange information which is nice but (and thats something you dont seem to have noticed yet in contrary to others) at the same time lots/most of us are COMPETITORS in the same game.

Which is perfectly ok as there is still tons of information left that can be shared without hurting each other.

As most of those here who are serious about drops/domains are very much aware of that situation, some kind of "gentlemans agreement" seems to have been established to NOT post these names before drop time as its not gonna help anyone and is just plain senseless.

Sure, if people want to go on insisting on their "right" to post these names just for the heck of it or based on their right of "freedom of speech" or whatever they base it on , there is nothing i or anybody else can do to stop them.

Will not change the fact its still plain senseless.

But it *will* add to the more and more unprofessional road this forum is heading to.

I mean, people insisting on posting these names just for the sake of posting them ?!

Although its *obviously* senseless to do so ?

Man, this place is becoming the old afternic more and more it seems.

And no, im not talking about newbies or people like Customb who has already apologized although not even obligated to do so and who seems to be a reasonable guy.

No, im talking about people WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER because they have been on this board for quite a while but who still try to connect this issue with stuff like freedom of speech or alike ALTHOUGH they should know thats nonsense.

Sure, its always Beatz who is the complainer here but i know there are quite a number of other folks who agree with me.

Bottom line: Do whatever flows your boat, but posting these names wont make this board more "professional" than it already is not anymore.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zoinks!!! Actually I am pretty sure you can have a snap on 2 character just not single character.
Of course I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators