• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 2-LETTER_.COM___TOP__DOMAINS__

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Yakov_
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

_Yakov_

Guest
Hello folks.
I'l liquidating my 2letter domains.
Min offer is in $40K/each range.
Each of the domains get a constant traffic.
My email is [email protected] . Feel free to make an offer.

UG.COM
QU.COM
QN.COM
ZP.COM
ZM.COM
IY.COM
YJ.COM
 
Nice domains. What about > MG.COM ?

I noticed you listed it with the others in the appraisal section - but not here.
 
MG.COM is for sale but it's expensive. It gets 800 uniques a day.
I didn't list it for sale. I'll wait for end-user for this domain.
 
800 uniques is not much - BUT the 2-letter domains are worth around $5k - $8k each. Good luck with the sale.
 
i was just wondering: how were you able to register 2 letter domain names?
 
Hi Yakov - very, very nice names - I wish you the best of luck! :)
 
Oh ok I get it, as long as you put "good luck" at the end of a negative post in a sales thread, that's OK?
 
Originally posted by timechange.com
.........the 2-letter domains are worth around $5k - $8k each..........

Timechange, why are you appraising in a sales thread?
 
wow.

MG.COM is possibly the best name I have ever seen on this forum. I would stick on to that untill I get several tens of thousands
 
Originally posted by ThinLizzy
Oh ok I get it, as long as you put "good luck" at the end of a negative post in a sales thread, that's OK?

LOL :D
 
Time - you are unbelievable, man! If someone did that to you, you'd be crying and fussig all over the place here, circa 2003. Man! :eek:

Nice domains. Good Luck with your sales!
:cool:
 
damn, i believe you are the envy of every domain addict! i would love to even just have one. do you ever forsee yourself dropping the prices to say, the $10k mark? since you are looking to liquidate.....
 
eBay price is $16K....
Wholesale price is $35K-$45K
End-user price - $60K-$150K

If you buy, 2 or more, I'll let them go at $35K/each.
 
If you have money to invest, believe in 2 letter .coms and have patience to wait for the end-user, then this price is liquidation price.
This domains will be all gone once another boom comes when US economy picks up.
 
Originally posted by timechange.com
800 uniques is not much - BUT the 2-letter domains are worth around $5k - $8k each. Good luck with the sale.

hypocrite.com is for sale on afternic for only $7500

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom