• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 2 Marijuana DNs: PottedPot.com (like "Potted Plant") and GetPot.net (3-way Rhyme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
1,257
Reaction score
147
2 Marijuana domains:

PottedPot.com
(pun on "Potted Plant", plus it doubles the "Pot" sound)

GetPot.net
(3-way Rhyme: Get ... Pot ... Net)

Say these domains aloud and I think you'll agree that they're catchier than just about any other brandables in this area. I sold GanjaNinja.com awhile back; so I know these can sell too.

Offers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom