• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2 New Names

  • Thread starter Thread starter airnike764
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

airnike764

Guest
I was upset that I haven't bought a name in a while so I bought 2:
webmoneymaking.com
zcodes.com

Gonna make webmoneymaking into an ebook and zcodes into a code website
 
I saw "zcodes.com" on a drop list. Though about regging it
myself.

Probably regg fee for it, unless you develope.
 
yea it would be a really cool name for scripts portal like cgiresources.com, www.aspin.com etc.
 
seems thay may be worth a reg fee. Develop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom