• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 20 Choice Domains - Keyword Research karwax.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joenade

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I'm a web developer by profession with my most recent major project at www.superstoresearch.com - I have quite extensive SEO background experience and have relatively recently entered the domain name marketplace.. I originally began to acquire these domains because they have tons of SEO organic traffic potential and my intention was to develop them myself with various monetization schemes. However, I have accumulated over a hundred domains already and the list is growing regularly so I'm opening up some of these to any reasonable offers.

These are (exact-match) keyword based domains with significant global search volumes. I understand most these to be valued over $1,000+ to the right person with a business interest in each respective industry or field.


adidasdirect.com
broadbandrange.com
childcarelawyers.com
codeprincess.com
crystalweddinggifts.com
fabcuts.com
fridgerators.com
karwax.com
luxurydorms.com
plantforums.net
readvertised.com
restaurantcoffeemakers.com
screenshotpc.com
sharestoolbar.com
stickersoftware.com
stylishmirrors.com
vintagehomewares.com
webcamsplitter.com



I'm not a domain squatter or hoarder, so my intention is to do business, monetize developed sites and accept any realistic and sensible offers for these domains in the pipeline ToDo development list. I also have a couple of mis-spelling one word domains like languange.com and writung.com which I got on an impulse because of the high search volume on these terms but later realized that I probably wouldn't be developing into a fully fledged site - but it might be worth something to you?

I will include a discounted offer of professional web design / development of the essential site structure if desired with any domain sale, for approx £300-£500 (I normally charge £800 upwards).

Let me know your best offers, will consider bulk sales (hence bulk discounts).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom