Not open for further replies.

tbtb

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oct 13, 2007
Israel
tbsolutions.info
So, it doesnt get a single click out of 2000 monthly UV's? Also, what is your asking price?

Thanks!
First it didn't end the month yet , second I think that there is nothing much to advertise for the keyword 'iccc' therefore no clicks.

About the asking price , I think something above 100$ will do the work , else I just take it as offer .

pertosda

AdSense Optimizer
Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Jul 26, 2005
Barcelona
First it didn't end the month yet , second I think that there is nothing much to advertise for the keyword 'iccc' therefore no clicks.

About the asking price , I think something above 100$ will do the work , else I just take it as offer .
Thanks for the info.

I guess the people visiting ICCC.info must be looking for something... the key is to find what! ;)

tbtb

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oct 13, 2007
Israel
tbsolutions.info
I think that the traffic comes from typing mistakes or curiosity , because all major TLDs are developed Big Sites ~ iccc.com | iccc.org | iccc.net | iccc.us | iccc.tv | iccc.de | iccc.in AND Many More ...

fpforum

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Nov 1, 2006
Houston, TX
www.DesktopCatcher.com
This was registered since March 7. Do you have traffic stats from March 7 until now? Was it dropped before you registered it? Also, I noticed that it has no alexa ranking. For 2k visitors a month wouldn't at least some of them have the alexa toolbar?

tbtb

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oct 13, 2007
Israel
tbsolutions.info
This was registered since March 7. Do you have traffic stats from March 7 until now? Was it dropped before you registered it? Also, I noticed that it has no alexa ranking. For 2k visitors a month wouldn't at least some of them have the alexa toolbar?
Well , its a parked domain , why should Alexa rank this ? and maybe it needs some time for that since it only online again since march.
Before that it wasn't mine I have won this domain via backordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.