• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2006.DE , Loans.Hu, SanJuan.TV (not .com)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
3
2006.de

Very suprised that this one was available to reg. After all .de is one of the most popular ccTLDs if not THE most popular one.

Loans.hu

Hungary? Loans? Good SEO DN?

SanJuan.TV & StPaul.TV

Puerto Rico Capital and Big city in minnesota.

Appraisals? Thanks.
 
I was two inches from registering 2006.de earlier today, however it was showing I had to have an administrative contact from .de :(

Nice catch.

Stephen
 
I was under the impression that all .de domains had to have at least 1 letter and could not be all numbers.
 
damitssam said:
Loans.hu

Hungary? Loans? Good SEO DN?

Hu domains are a little bit "slow" yet.
(I own DvdPlayer.hu, 30-40 views and 5-6 click on the SEDO monthly.)


ps.: Do you own europoker.hu too? That's a good domain.
 
When I tried to register this domain at Godaddy, it showed it as an invalid domain.

At Namecheap however, it was allowing me to register it, but I did not have a administrative contact in .de.

I would check the validity of the domain.

Stephen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom