Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

2008 Internext Las Vegas - Moniker Live Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is really odd. All mine appear to be fine with the reserve I set. Is what is happening to Raider happening to anyone else?

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they charged 17% on my sales 17 point something
the RESERVE is the same - they just charged a bigger commission than i thought they were going to

have one bid on one of my names in silent- lowball one

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Silent auction ends Friday. But is there a way to determine what names have bids on them? I don't mean my own names or even by Seller; rather, I would like to see a list of all Silent names with active bids.

I would also like to see something like a master page that shows last minute bidding of those active domains. Does Moniker (or is it really Snapnames) have a way of viewing/refreshing a page of names with bids like the old Moniker did?

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nancy- did you see that offer in your control panel or in the auction itself?

MinionDH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Silent auction ends Friday. But is there a way to determine what names have bids on them? I don't mean my own names or even by Seller; rather, I would like to see a list of all Silent names with active bids.

I would also like to see something like a master page that shows last minute bidding of those active domains. Does Moniker (or is it really Snapnames) have a way of viewing/refreshing a page of names with bids like the old Moniker did?

Exactly what I was thinking. This new format is frustrating and makes searching/researching incredibly difficult.

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nancy- did you see that offer in your control panel or in the auction itself?

in the control panel of snap names - using that info that moniker sent in the email
there is the list of my names that are in silent - all but one still says "reserve not met:"
I too wish I could see a full list of EVERYONE'S names with bid or no bid etc.
Not loving on this. They should have waited until after this contracted auction was over before changing things. We signed a contract based on previous experience.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's DomainFest, not Internext. It should not be in this thread.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it's Friday, the LAST day of the Silent Auction.

Has anyone found a way yet to view a master list of the Internext domains at one time so multiple bids can be placed in the last moments??

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nope- there is still a name for sale on there (not like its gonna sell now) that was told to be pulled off, because it is sold already- i emailed, and there it sits ;-(

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a bid on another domain last night -
i am really upset about the way they pulled this on us - we really didnot get a fair shake on this silent auction. Potential BIDDERS would like to see a list like that too - domains with bids - eyes go to them- the way it is now - they would have to click 2000 flickin' names. Not to mention the traffic leaks ... ok i mentioned it. Just a total *SMAFU in my opinion

*Silent Moniker Auction Flicked Up

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Potential BIDDERS would like to see a list like that too - domains with bids
Any sane bidder will bid exactly 5 minutes before closing of course. Domains wih bids CAN be seen - just take list with original reserves, put into "backorder" it will show you current reserves and you can compare which domain has already a bid on it.

Gramma

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domains wih bids CAN be seen - just take list with original reserves, put into "backorder" it will show you current reserves and you can compare which domain has already a bid on it.

If you want to do 2000 names one by one ?

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VERY interesting...

TWAT.com is at auction at SNAPNAMES right now as well as having been listed in the Moniker Live Auction.

It didn't get sold Live so now, SNAP is the "Silent Auction"?

$88,240.00 3h 57m left

Not so Silent, eh?

GoPC

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TWAT.com is at auction at SNAPNAMES right now as well as being listed in the Moniker Live Auction.
Domains which was not sold at live has been automatically put into silent one. Dunno why they do not give simple instrucitons: Internext silent (+ domains which did not sell in live) can be "backordered" at Snapnames with reserves given by sellers, auction ends today 12:15 PDT (together with normal backorders - drops).

Same goes with Domainfest but the enddate is Jan 31

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny - for real?
Yeah, Moniker (Domainsystems) has money already since tuesday and I signed contract at Domainfest on thursday (no idea why the fok they asking for contracts).

If you want liquidate more adult, shoot me email I plan to buy more adult
denny startseek com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators