Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed 2010-southafrica.com aprz plz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i dont understand? Why this forum is filled with PHILTY attitudes.

I gave u dudes one more try to see how you appraise domains, its just seems, none of you have clue to what you are saying. WOW and you would think you would find someone at DN to know something. As far as im concerned your feeback is your comment! It doesnt make a difference for me, everytime you may think a name is worth in single digits! I have sold them in 5 digit figures. SO GOOD FOR YOU

I just sold another name yesterday for $6000 US, and you dudes would have appraised it for 0. Its simple, you all buy domains here, i cant blame you for wanting to steal names from people who have no clue; i though i give you dudes a second try! I appologized and wanted more feedback on my .mobi names, again it seems ALL YOU people do here is make people feel bad about there domain purchases.

WELL YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT, all i know is this month alone i have made good money in three sales. I will continue to read your post and just laugh about it!

Now I understand why some members here are not too happy with the feedbacks they receive. I had few discussions on other forums, they posted negative comments about DN members. I disagreed with them, and now I understand WHY!

Well keep it up, it doesnt change my outlook on domains, sinse my start in 1999, I have profited over mid $xx xxx US. And the truth is, for some of you who feel the same about my feedback. Its no secret, as long as you try to sell your names to these scavengers! who claim to know what they know! You will never make a real sell. Contact corporations, and major websites. Thats how I have successfully managed to find buyers. These negative attitude scavengers will find you on any domain site and try to make you feel dum! and tell you your domains are worht 0.

feel free to leave your negative comment, all i know is that i will return from work and have a laugh!

Crap, tell me your secret since you're so dang good in selling domains like this for 5 figures when imo its not worth it.

Here's something to do, and this goes for everyone who wants to list a domain for appraisal.......

THESE ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS, IF YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH AND MATURE ENOUGH TO READ SOMEONE'S OPINION OF YOUR DOMAIN WITHOUT THROWING A FIT, ITS BETTER NOT TO POST IT UP.

Personally attacking members of the forum as being dumb, stupid, unprofessional, just because they don't agree with a pro like yourself only shows how far in the domain business you really are.

Now, if you will kindly show us the domain(s) you sold for 5 figures that was appraised for $0 here, Its only best :-(

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
xTOPSECRETx, i guess you are reading this now. C'mon do all of us a favour and show the rest some proof.
As the saying goes,
seeing is believing..

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone pm when he does... Would love to see it, but don't feel like subscribing to such a thread :whoo:

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
why dont you all grow up, you telling me! to act proffesional WHEN EVERYTIME i post a appraisal request, just to see who is saying WHAT! all they say either it sucks or its worth 0.

I have sold the domain, and will show you nothing. You dont deserve to see what it takes to sell and how hard it is to maintain and sell domains. But the market is there! and its growing. So memebers here who continue too tell others that there domains are worth 0! i sugest you dont even post that comment, that is unaceptable and rude and mean, and uneducated point of view.

I tell your memebers, that the overture of one domain is 2.6 million last month, and right away a SLAP In my face being told that it suks, and its worthless... and you want me to share my private financial deal that i made to childish actors!

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GROW UP, I DECLARE AS OF TODAY, I WILL NEVER AGAIN REQUEST AN APPRAISAL FROM SUCH COWARDISH CHILDISH MEMEBERS WHO WILL ONLY FACE A DEAD END WITH THEIR ATTITUDES, while some of us will continue to profit and laugh at your childish reviews!

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
xtopsecretx, while you have a point responding to appraissers who make comments like thats the worst domain I have ever seen, or personal attacks like you ought to quit domaining, but for 0 or reg fee appraissals you should accept them gracefully and if you are content knowing they are worth more just post sale price after it is sold, even seasoned domainers are wrong at times, I have a few earning over 2k a year parked that had many 0 - reg fees when i asked for appraissals, although i dont go back and say you were wrong, I could but it is more than enough satisfaction knowing i was right about regging a domain and dont have to prove anything. But I think it is very rude to ask for and appraissal and when someone gives it, for you to lash back, if they were appraissing low so they could buy it you would have a bunch of pm's asking if you were interested in selling it I get them very often when asking for an appraissal. At any rate dont take this criticism personal because I am trying to help
good luck with domaining

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GROW UP, I DECLARE AS OF TODAY, I WILL NEVER AGAIN REQUEST AN APPRAISAL FROM SUCH COWARDISH CHILDISH MEMEBERS WHO WILL ONLY FACE A DEAD END WITH THEIR ATTITUDES, while some of us will continue to profit and laugh at your childish reviews!

Apart of being "grown up" is knowing how to respond to acts and comments such as those you have described. When you drop yourself to the level of the people who you're talking about, you're just as bad.

Goodluck :becky:

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$0 and not a penny less.

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
xTOPSECRETx:
I support u. dur to I registered some some like those theme in chinese language. 2010sjb.com 2010世界杯.com etc..
wating for...

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you guys missing something?
2010-southafrica.com is worth at least 5 figures, if not more. :der:
and pass the bong ,please.

MPinelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Listen BRO,

You came here. You joined 2 months ago. We didnt ask for you to come here for an appraisal.........

And why bother if you already knew you could get $xxxx?

Face it mannnnnn, its sitting at your registrar collecting dust as the CFO laughs that someone regged a name like this on his site. I wouldnt doubt if you got a check for $4 b/c they feel bad.

So either take the opinions at face value or take a walk. B/c i dont like "newbs" coming into my backyard calling my fellow members "cowardish" and "childish"

I'll be sure to add you to my "do not trade" list.

PS
With your spelling and grammer im surprised someone would give you $6k.....I would give you a nickel and send you to the candy store for some Bazooka Joe.

maui

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is quite possibly the most entertaining post i've read...xTOPSECRETx, you're a retard

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
THOS WHO READ THIS, NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN by PHILTY MEMEBERS IN THIS FORUM,

READ FOR YOURSELF, it CONTINUES TO SHOW YOU the amount of people in this site who HAVE NO RESPECT, and continue to USE PHILTY ATTITUDES and WORDS toward people.

I only wanted an opinion to what it would sell for! and here people continue to make PHILTY COMMENTS... and call members RETARDS!!

IS THERE A ADMIN HERE WHO READS THIS POSTINGS? IF YOU ARE, WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH PHILTY MEMEBERS ABUSE OTHER MEMBERS WITH THEIR NEGATIVE COMMENTS, THEIR SHOULD A RULE!!!

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
xTOPSECRETx, you started calling the members who appraised your domain "un-EDUCATED".

They give you their honest opinion and you call them "rookies".

You post your domain here for appraisal, if you think your domain is worth X.XXX it's your opinion.

My opinion is your domain is worth less than reg fee (In My Opinion)... what can I do... you ask for appraisal and I give to you mine. Every people is different from another, and you HAVE to respect their opinions period.

"I only wanted an opinion to what it would sell for!"

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
xTOPSECRETx, you started calling the members who appraised your domain "un-EDUCATED".

They give you their honest opinion and you call them "rookies".

You post your domain here for appraisal, if you think your domain is worth X.XXX it's your opinion.

My opinion is your domain is worth less than reg fee (In My Opinion)... what can I do... you ask for appraisal and I give to you mine. Every people is different from another, and you HAVE to respect their opinions period.

"I only wanted an opinion to what it would sell for!"

U SEE WHAT I MEAN U ARE UNEDUCATED TO KNOW THAT MOST WORLD CUP 2006 DOMAINS SOLD OUT EVEN WITH THE DASH,

THATS WHY YOUR NOT MAKING 4-5 FIGURE SALES, AND IAM!!!!:peace:

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
U SEE WHAT I MEAN U ARE UNEDUCATED TO KNOW THAT MOST WORLD CUP 2006 DOMAINS SOLD OUT EVEN WITH THE DASH,

THATS WHY YOUR NOT MAKING 4-5 FIGURE SALES, AND IAM!!!!:peace:
I don't know why I lose time writing that to you... you really are retard.

Turn off CAPS Lock or you don't know thats UNEDUCATED

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let's stay civil or the thread will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators