• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I think these are great - especially for how you plan to develop them. If you sold them as a lot I'm sure you could get $xxxx, at least that's my opinion. :)

I think the idea to develop them is awesome. You've really got a lot of great .ca's from what I've seen here on the boards!

Take care,
Christina
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
Hi,

I think these are great - especially for how you plan to develop them. If you sold them as a lot I'm sure you could get $xxxx, at least that's my opinion. :)

I think the idea to develop them is awesome. You've really got a lot of great .ca's from what I've seen here on the boards!

Take care,
Christina

Thank you Christina for your compliments. The best of luck to you in developing your Canadian domain forum too. It has been done (and no slight to you Provider) but it is going to take some work and a great deal of patience to develop a thriving .ca domain forum. We are still in the secretive stage of the .ca market but once all is saturated, a successful .ca forum will thrive.
 
I like them. $low xx for each for now but if you develop/hold on to them I can see them do well.
 
NamesCanada,

Thanks for the comments. I know it will take a lot of work and determination, but I think there's really a lot of us out there that could use a .ca forum. :) I love .ca's - it's helped me really get into the domain game, and so I feel pretty passionate about creating a place where we can all network.

Anyway, please keep in touch about these domains of yours. I'd be interested to see how you develop them. And if you'd like to chat more about the forum (or anything else domain related) feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care,
Christina
 
maybe you could set them up as online radio stations, and each could link to each other, youd be able to target a wide audience since you cover a many decades of music and you could focus on many genres per decade.
 
droplister said:
maybe you could set them up as online radio stations, and each could link to each other, youd be able to target a wide audience since you cover a many decades of music and you could focus on many genres per decade.

I like this idea but it is out of my realm. I was planning on linking but maybe you can PM me with your experience with online radio stations.
 
Nice name. I would guess around $2,000 for all of them as a package. If developed, they can have more potential. Good luck.
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
NamesCanada,

Thanks for the comments. I know it will take a lot of work and determination, but I think there's really a lot of us out there that could use a .ca forum. :) I love .ca's - it's helped me really get into the domain game, and so I feel pretty passionate about creating a place where we can all network.

Anyway, please keep in touch about these domains of yours. I'd be interested to see how you develop them. And if you'd like to chat more about the forum (or anything else domain related) feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care,
Christina

If you want to set up your own forum, I would take a look at www.IDNForums.com and see what you think. Olney set this up in a couple of days.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
You need "80s", the best decade ;-)
 
mohno said:
You need "80s", the best decade ;-)

I know but 80s.ca was already taken. So I got the next best thing...1980s.ca
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom