• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 215+ Resume Domains JacksResume.com, JillsResume.com etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marketing.magnet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I originally wanted to develop a site to rent these out. I have and had several rented out by the month. I would provide them with either re-direct, single page with resume, or they could ftp their pre-existing site to their name. I would also provide e-mail to them "free" with rental. The best part is it is tax deductible to the renter (job search expense per the IRS!)

Make me a good offer and I'll probably take it, but I'd like to sell them as a lot instead of piecemealing them out. I also have a few more here and there so I will also push them over as par of the package if you buy it.
Thanks

Please pm me with any questions.
Thanks

ALBERTSRESUME.COM ALEXANDERSRESUME.COM ALEXASRESUME.COM ALEXSRESUME.COM ALLENSRESUME.COM ALVINSRESUME.COM ALYSSASRESUME.COM AMANDASRESUME.COM ANASRESUME.COM ANDIESRESUME.COM ANDREASRESUME.COM ANDREWSRESUME.COM ANGELASRESUME.COM ANGELSRESUME.COM ANNASRESUME.COM ANNESRESUME.COM ANNIESRESUME.COM ANTHONYSRESUME.COM APRILSRESUME.COM ASHLEYSRESUME.COM BILLSRESUME.COM BILLYSRESUME.COM BLAKESRESUME.COM BOBBYSRESUME.COM BOBSRESUME.COM BRETTSRESUME.COM BRIANSRESUME.COM BROOKESRESUME.COM CALVINSRESUME.COM CARLSRESUME.COM CARSONSRESUME.COM CASEYSRESUME.COM CATHYSRESUME.COM CHADSRESUME.COM CHARLESRESUME.COM CHARLESSRESUME.COM CHARLEYSRESUME.COM CHARLIESRESUME.COM CHEFSRESUME.COM CHINHSRESUME.COM CHIPSRESUME.COM CHRISTIANSRESUME.COM CHRISTINASRESUME.COM CHRISTYSRESUME.COM CINDYSRESUME.COM CLINTSRESUME.COM CONNIESRESUME.COM CONNYSRESUME.COM CRISTINASRESUME.COM DANASRESUME.COM DANIELLESRESUME.COM DARLASRESUME.COM DARLENESRESUME.COM DARLSRESUME.COM DARRENSRESUME.COM DEBBIESRESUME.COM DIANESRESUME.COM DINASRESUME.COM DONALDSRESUME.COM DUSTINSRESUME.COM DUSTYSRESUME.COM DYLANSRESUME.COM EDSRESUME.COM EDWARDSRESUME.COM EMILYSRESUME.COM ENRIQUESRESUME.COM ERICASRESUME.COM ERICKASRESUME.COM ERICKSRESUME.COM ERIKSRESUME.COM EVANSRESUME.COM EVASRESUME.COM FAITHSRESUME.COM FRANKSRESUME.COM FREDSRESUME.COM GARYSRESUME.COM GAYRESUME.COM GENESRESUME.COM GINASRESUME.COM GREGSRESUME.COM GWENDOLINESRESUME.COM GWENSRESUME.COM HECTORSRESUME.COM HOLLYSRESUME.COM ISAACSRESUME.COM JACKIESRESUME.COM JACKSONSRESUME.COM JACKSRESUME.COM JAMESRESUME.COM JANICESRESUME.COM JANSRESUME.COM JASONSRESUME.COM JAYSRESUME.COM JCSRESUME.COM JEBSRESUME.COM JENNIFERSRESUME.COM JENNYSRESUME.COM JENSREESUME.COM JENSRESUME.COM JESSICASRESUME.COM JILLSRESUME.COM JIMSRESUME.COM JOANSRESUME.COM JOESRESUME.COM JOEYSRESUME.COM JOHNNYSRESUME.COM JONATHONSRESUME.COM JONOTHONSRESUME.COM JORDANSRESUME.COM JORGESRESUME.COM JOSESRESUME.COM JOSHSRESUME.COM JUANSRESUME.COM JUDYSRESUME.COM JULIESRESUME.COM JUNESRESUME.COM JUSTINSRESUME.COM KARENSRESUME.COM KARLSRESUME.COM KATESRESUME.COM KATHERINESRESUME.COM KATHYSRESUME.COM KATSRESUME.COM KATYSRESUME.COM KAYLASRESUME.COM KEITHSRESUME.COM KELLYSRESUME.COM KENSRESUME.COM KEVINSRESUME.COM KIMSRESUME.COM KYLESRESUME.COM LARRYSRESUME.COM LAURASRESUME.COM LAURIESRESUME.COM LAZARUSRESUME.COM LEOSRESUME.COM LINDASRESUME.COM LITASRESUME.COM LUNASRESUME.COM LYNNSRESUME.COM MARGARETSRESUME.COM MARIASRESUME.COM MATTHEWSRESUME.COM MAXSRESUME.COM MICHEALSRESUME.COM MICHELLESRESUME.COM MITCHSRESUME.COM MONICASRESUME.COM NANCYSRESUME.COM NATALIESRESUME.COM NATESRESUME.COM NATHENSRESUME.COM NICKIESRESUME.COM NICKSRESUME.COM NICKYSRESUME.COM NINASRESUME.COM NOAHSRESUME.COM NORMANSRESUME.COM NORMSRESUME.COM PAIGESRESUME.COM PATSRESUME.COM PAULSRESUME.COM PAULYSRESUME.COM PETERSRESUME.COM PETESRESUME.COM PHILLIPSRESUME.COM PHILSRESUME.COM RACHELSRESUME.COM REGILASRESUME.COM RICKSRESUME.COM ROBERTSRESUME.COM ROBINSRESUME.COM RODSRESUME.COM RONSRESUME.COM ROYSRESUME.COM RUTHSRESUME.COM SALLYSRESUME.COM SANDYSRESUME.COM SARASRESUME.COM SATANSRESUME.COM SCOTTSRESUME.COM SDRESUME.COM SEANSRESUME.COM SHAUNSRESUME.COM SHELLEYSRESUME.COM SIDNEYSRESUME.COM STACEYSRESUME.COM STACYSRESUME.COM STEPHANIESRESUME.COM STEVENSRESUME.COM SUSANSRESUME.COM SUZYSRESUME.COM SYDNEYSRESUME.COM TANYASRESUME.COM TARASRESUME.COM TAYLORSRESUME.COM TEDDYSRESUME.COM TEDSRESUME.COM TERRYSRESUME.COM THEDEVILSRESUME.COM TINASRESUME.COM TODDSRESUME.COM TOMMYSRESUME.COM TONYASRESUME.COM TROYSRESUME.COM VALERIESRESUME.COM VALSRESUME.COM VICTORIASRESUME.COM WANDASRESUME.COM WENDELLSRESUME.COM WENDYSRESUME.COM WESLEYSRESUME.COM WRITERSRESUME.COM YOLANDASRESUME.COM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom