• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 24ct.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferraristi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Solid Gold Information? 24ct.info, also 14ct.net

Any ideas on value?
 
I have 22kt and 18kt.info, no nibbles on sedo yet although I only have then parked, not otherwise monetised. I believe ct or kt abbreviate to carat. Probably only reg fee to low $xx unless developed or find enduser. (.info 1.2 euros currently)
 
Mid xx -199 each
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom