• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers $250 Massive Facebook Application Game Script! Now with $uper Rewards too!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, if I would buy this, there would be another 5 people offering the same game ?
 
so, if I would buy this, there would be another 5 people offering the same game ?

No. You are buying the script. With this script, you can make applications just like our demo! Our demo is not for sale ;)
 
thanks, got it.
 
yes I am on facebook. See lots of applications there. Not to sure if they make money or not. Well I guess the popular once will make revenue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom