• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 2For1Dining, BidBetter, Clockseller, eSkiers, HawaiiForSale, LeDome, OKKid (.com) +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solds removed - one back in (deal fell through) and several moved to posts in Over/Under $100 threads)
 
More solds removed - I've been accepting some pretty aggressive offers - looking to thin out the herd a little - keep those offers coming.
 
Final removal of solds - I'll end this thread Friday, 10/19. if you see anything you like, make an offer before I put them away for a few monthds
 
Sorry - sold 2 more - guess I have to keep updating until Friday - don't miss out - some good developable/investment names are in this list. There are names in this list that I had been offered $1,000's for over the years - and I am trying to sell my non-travel names and concentrate on my travel - this presents opportunities for others, and I have been accepting some offers that made some buyers very happy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom