• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2P.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

messi10

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Appraisals are welcome for the domain 2P.com
Thank you!
 
$18 - $23k reseller

an enduser could pay a lot more as '2 pay' springs to mind, or 2 player, as in gaming

i used to own 2-p.com by coincidence lol
 
hehehe, 2-p.com and 2p.net, welcome brothers :smilewinkgrin:
I've had quite a few offers in the 15K range. This past january I put it up for sale on snapnames live auction, with a reserve price of 30K but it was not sold. So your appraisals seem to be precise...:ok:
 
I think you should to capitalize on 2 players, to play. Put up some online games site and that may attract more buyers :)
 
Michael - Brilliant thought, let me add to it a little.

messi10, you just might want to approach some of the larger game companies who might want to put up a net demo version of their own two player online game at your site name platform... Offer to be their platform for a fee (kind of a domain renting arrangement).

Who knows, some marketing rocket scientist might actually understand the potential and make you a pretty fair offer.

Good luck.

-Commerce
 
I wouldn't sell it to a reseller. Develop it or find someone who is really intyerested to develop it and make you an offer you can't resist.
 
$25k resell.

btw: Seems I am the last owner of 2-P.com on DNF? I sold it for $1400 months ago. :)

and... sold F2P.com for $5k last year.
 
My bad... wanted to start a new thread.

About 2p... I'd just wait patiently.
 
Would make for a good opinions/appraisal/review/blog site or forum in the UK on the basis of a favourite saying we have "giving my 2 pennies/tuppence/tuppnee/2p worth" which basically means "my small contribution"....used in entirely the same way as the american translation into "2 cents worth"

Probably doesn't add any more value to it than the uses already suggested, but it's what I thought of when I saw it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom