Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

$3,300/mo Auto-Pilot Profit - Established 5 Year Old Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moniker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's some basic info about the site:

The site averaged $3,300/mo in pure profit over the last 6 months while taking only 15 mins/day to maintain. In other words, passive income.

6-mo Averages:
Uniques: 404K/mo, mostly USA traffic.
Net Profit (net of small webhosting fee): $3,300/mo

I'm looking for a healthy multiple of monthly profit.

URL, detailed site information, revenue proof as well as guest access to web analytics will be provided only to serious buyers. Transaction will be done via Escrow.com

If you're interested and have the right budget to make a serious offer please either leave your e-mail contact in this thread or PM me your e-mail and I will be happy to provide you with all the relevant info. Thanks! :)

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rule#1 - Put the domain name in the title! The domain name of the domain or website listed for sale must be included in the thread title with NO SPACING. In the case of multiple domains it is required that at least one domain be included in the thread title. Threads may be closed if there's no domain in the title, however, you would be allowed to repost the thread on a subsequent day if this happens to your thread. Moderators may fix the thread title for you at their discretion if you are a new member or if it's a first offense, etc.

Also, are you associated with Moniker.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom