• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3 domain names, ForSaleByOwnerIllinois.net...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammiebu

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I really would love to hear your opinions on these :)
Thankyou

FreeHotMyspaceWebLayouts.com
JewelryEnvy.com
ForSaleByOwnerIllinois.net
 
Welcome to DNforum, I am afraid that while you had the right Idea that FSBO domains are good, spelled out including the state and the .net is too long, the same is true for the myspace domain its way toooooo long, jewelryenvy I dont really know where to put, not a very brandable name in my opinon, instead of chasing the latest craze and registering the bad domains that are left, maybe try make up well sounding, short (up to 8 letters) brandable names that don't mean anything yet, but just sound good, or maybe try to anticipate the next big thing and take a gamble on what could be huge
 
Really I just registered these for myself, but I don't think I will have time to make all the sites for these, but I appreciate your info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom