Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

3 letter .com domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Iv'e heard these a real hard to find , especially for reg fee, are they really worth 10* the reg fee if you can get hold of one.?

Also, over the last few days i have spent way too many late nights searching for anything I would consider 1/2 decent. For example, i'll post a few below (even though they may be snapped up if any of them are actually worth anything).

If any one does get one, could they please let the thread know for my sake, as am relatively new to this domain buying, I would like to get an idea of what exactly is worth paying $$ for.

longlostschoolfriends.com

Port-Vila.com
sadjokes.com
scandalized.com
lawschoolforum.com

All available as of 5minutes ago when checked with netsol.

I dont mind anyone telling me they are crap, that would just settle in my mind that I didnt waste any money.

Thanks
Mike

Domain summit 2024

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thought scandalized.com was worth regging at least-- maybe a celebrity-photo site, etc. Can I make money with it? Ask me in a year :)

Originally posted by dotcom
Iv'e heard these a real hard to find , especially for reg fee, are they really worth 10* the reg fee if you can get hold of one.?

If you mean true three letter .com's (rather than 3 character names), then they do get decent prices, $160... up the anything depending on the name and who you're selling to. Three character names eg g5w.com start basically at $0 and move up from that, I would imagine that a lot of the lower quality ones aren't worth anything.

DavidH

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about the ones such as A77.com - are they worth anything? :)

They seem to get re-registered as quickly as they are released.

DavidH

A pet hate of mine is all those auctions on ebay for "3 letter" domains that when clicked on contain numbers.

For any ebayer unsure about this, here is a quick guide:

these are letters:
a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z

these are numbers (i.e. *not letters*):

and this little puppy, is a hyphen:
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators