• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 3 Letter .COM, Pronouncable, Brandable, ZIE.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
Will need some incentive to sell this.

ZIE.com

Not going to sell unless there is a very good offer.

It is pronounceable, and brandable.

Found this on Wikipedia:
Zie and zir were introduced slightly later to correct the perceived female bias of sie and hir. The Z is pronounced similarly to tz. This pronoun set is now thought to be about as common as sie and hir, though neither are widespread.

But I don't know.

David.
 
thanks for the offer.
 
what prices are you considering and whats ur BIN price?
 
First posts states that I'll only sell to a generious offer, figured I'd throw the name out there and see if anyone wants it.

db
 
Pronouncable ZIE.com

How to pronounce it ?
 
fonZIE??

So same as if speeling just "Z" ?
 
Devil Dog, thanks, I wasn't pronouncing it like that though

Z-eye is how I was pronouncing it, like DIE but with a Z.

David
 
'zie' means 'see' (like in I see) in Dutch. 'Zien' means 'to see'.

In Dutch it is pronounced as 'c'

Good luck with your sale!
 
Nice.... Thanks for the info!
 
ZIE.com

Pronouncable 3 letter .com

ZIE means see in Dutch.

One previous owner.

BIN: $11,000
 
I may help to confirm it`s pronunciable in Italian too since ZIE plural of ZIA means the plural of AUNT , as I said in Italian......hoping this help the seller too.

Cheers mates
 
Oh thanks.

I appreciate it. So yes, this is a good name :)

Still up for sale.

db
 
A sale is pending. I'll keep you all updated.
 
youll collect something good, wish you luck on the sale!
 
How much is it going for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom