• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3-Letter .com : Your Thoughts?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
263
Reaction score
2
Hello All,

I was wondering your thoughts on the value of this domain:

XND.com

Thanks and I'll look forward to your appraisals!

Thank you,
Andrew
 
I like this domain alot, definately $xxx maybe $x,xxx

Sounds good when I think of something like a second url domain. www.mysite.xnd.com

"Powered By XND Technology"

I don't know it just sounds cool lol.



Good Luck
 
A "difficult" letter combo, still it's a 3-letter .com and as such it has a de-facto value of at least $1,500. I would expect it to fetch close to $1,800 in the reseller market.
 
I agree with RADiSTAR

3 Letters are high on demand and you don't have any Q'S and U's :D
 
Quite a good one with no crappy letters. I thikn around $1000-$2000 min
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom