• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 3 Letter .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCO

RCO Productions
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
667
Reaction score
6
öää.com :-D

make offer
 
How and where does one go about registering a domain with "diacritic marks"? If multiple choices exist, what is the cheapest choice.

Sorry Rody, I hope you don't think I am stomping on your thread; I feel these questions are relevant as I would have to be familiar with the registration / upkeep process to consider purchasing this domain in order to most accurately estimate the prospective value of this domain.
 
tekz999 said:
yeah, where do I register a domain like that?

Check my sig!
 
you know you have to install software to use them right?

Plus, I doubt they can stand for anything. Cant think of any swedish phrase starting with them
 
Thats right its the same as .mp3 you need software for them
 
I did not install any software for it and I can use them so I don't know really know what you mean....
 
sometimes, a few ISP's have already installed it. Most people have to install software to view them
I just tried visiting the site, and I get a page from verisign asking me if I want to install their software so I can view the site
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom