• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3 letter, dictionary .Net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

visionz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am wondering what the value of a 3 letter, dictionary .Net would be. According to dnjournal.com - Dog.net sold for 15k recently. This name is better than Dog.net in my opinion. I am on the verge of buying and just trying to get a general idea what people think other than just this one comparable sale I've seen.

Thanks
 
no one can tell you this answer, without knowing the domain.

but you need to own the domain,before seeking appraisals

as an example "nap.net" was caught at Enom club drop a few months ago
it went for $2k
 
More than $15,000 to the right end user if it truly is better than dog.net.
 
ann.net was (re)sold - for $2k - recently as well. It all depends on the timing and the particular buyer.
 
Better than dog.net?

Please post the domain up for appraisal again if you end up purchasing it.
 
it really does depend on many variables including finding the right buyer.
I think dog.net went cheap for $15K.

I am sure there are better 3 word domains...
God.net
man.net
men.net
etc...
 
Sex.net, Buy.net, and Gay.net all worth big $$

Hot.net was posted up for sale on Sedo in the past week. I think the seller was asking around $100K
 
i guess its cat.net :]

guess not, its fma's :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom