• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 3-letter Names - $18 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netego

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
My first post!
A few names for sale, $18 each. Please post Sold to claim, thanks.
All are at NSI.

98B.com SOLD
X07.com SOLD
K63.com SOLD
HC8.com SOLD
98I.com SOLD
 
welcome to the forum...

you might want to call these 3 character domains...because they are not 3 letter ones...

nice names though
 
Thanks for your correction.:-)
 
98B.com SOLD

K63.com SOLD

HC8.com SOLD

98I.com SOLD

Please send me your paypal info so I can pay.

Thanks!
 
Thanks monie8. PM sent

98B.com SOLD
K63.com SOLD
HC8.com SOLD
98I.com SOLD
 
monie8 said:
98B.com SOLD

K63.com SOLD

HC8.com SOLD

98I.com SOLD

Please send me your paypal info so I can pay.

Thanks!

Payment of $72.00 received. Thanks.
 
Hi monie8,

The transfers were authorized. Thanks.
 
Thanks.. I had to send out 1 at a time so you should have gotten 4.

Network Solutions....don't know why they do that..

Thanks
 
You should be able to do all 4 at a time from both the retail account and Partners account. The transfers are now complete, I can see your name as Registrant from NSI site.
 
monie8 said:
Thanks.. I had to send out 1 at a time so you should have gotten 4.

Network Solutions....don't know why they do that..

Thanks

I have some more good names at http://www.dvod.com, feel free to give me offer, I'll take any reasonable offers. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom