• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 3 LETTER WITH TRAFFIC jqp.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovedomains

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
18
Set up now as a music download affiliate site averaging 80 hits/day.
Stats http://counterstats.com/stats.php?i=95

My server is shutting down at the end of this month, so I thought I would sell this
now to to preserve the PR and backlinks.

Traffic is mostly from link trades, so no guarantee how long it will last. Main value
is the three letters.

Offers over 2500 BIN 3000
 
Great catch, congrats both buyer and seller.
 
Will give the bidder four hours to verify the sale
 
The buyer is a very reputable member, should not be any problems. Congrats to both on the sale & purchase.
 
synergy said:
Seller looking for a way to back out and get a higher offer?

As you can see, I wasn't the high bidder in that thread, THAT is the difference.

I've purchased in surplus of $50,000 in names here at DNF.

I'll be sending payment shortly.
 
synergy said:
Seller looking for a way to back out and get a higher offer?

Not at all. Buyer has contacted me and asked for time to arrange the funds.
 
ilovedomains said:
Not at all. Buyer has contacted me and asked for time to arrange the funds.

Which I appreciate. Time's up. Please let me know your Paypal address :)
 
daddypi said:
As you can see, I wasn't the high bidder in that thread, THAT is the difference.

I've purchased in surplus of $50,000 in names here at DNF.

I'll be sending payment shortly.

I posted that before you PMed me, thats why I edited it.

I wound up selling the last name to the third highest bidder, thats why I was hesitant to post this one as being sold. I am not trying to back out.
 
ilovedomains said:
I posted that before you PMed me, thats why I edited it.

I wound up selling the last name to the third highest bidder, thats why I was hesitant to post this one as being sold. I am not trying to back out.

No problem, I understand about the hesistance. I'm ready to complete this transaction. :)
 
Name is sold and paid for. My fasted DNF transaction ever.
 
Congrats. A good deal for the buyer pricewise and good for the seller in getting fast-needed money. Wish I had seen the listing first!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom