• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 3 letters/1 word .net: GIT.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIT'er done................
:yo:
 
Cofirmed... Sale pending...
 
I posted sold on this name yesterday in another forum... only 10 minutes after you posted the sale. I have been waiting for confirmation for almost 24 hours. I think you better check that as I believe I hold the timestamp for this sale.... and I'd like to complete the transaction.

Thank you
Jennifer
 
Hi Jennifer,

My appologies; I expected that I would receive either PM or reply notification via emails from that forum just as I do here; when I checked email this morning, the only notifications I had were from DNF, so I came here first.

I did just login @ NP and I see I have your sold PM and post there dated before the PM and post here. I have updated my NP settings to now email notifications of activity there. Ooops.

Sorry aboutwhat.org ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom