• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 30% commission! Looking for broker for a bunch of triple premium LLL.info's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Schoon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
917
Reaction score
16
They all have several possible endusers, and all triple premium.
A simple google search shows over 30 companies with the same acronym for one LLL.info, so a sale is probably pretty easy to get. I'm looking to sell around 10 names total.
I'm looking for an experienced broker that'd contact all these companies for me, I'll pay 30% commission. (targeting mid $xxx - $xxxx per name)

I'd do it myself but I don't have the time now as I'm busy with other projects.

I can send you the list of names upon request. Please don't pm me if you're not an experienced broker.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom