Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

3000 - 4000 UV per day, TZ4 *COM, DMOZ, YAHOO Directory listed domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am doing what is right. I am speaking the truth. We = Rest of us other than you.

I am done with this topic. I am reiterating again you are misleading us with this sale. Trying to increase the price by portraying this domain as a traffic domain which it is not. No tongue twisters needed(Your explanations).

Sell this domain to any one interested here without misleading them for fair value without doing the above gimmicks. If you do that you will never see me reply in this thread again thanks.

bloom2008

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I made my offer $2200 3 days ago, the seller answered all my questions nicely and also accentuated the traffic would drop daily if visitors find the site changed.

He sent me all sources based on my request. I backed out the offer but I think owntag is a honest seller and helpful.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domain becomes useless soon.

You are misleading here again!

A LLN.com is worthless? ha?

I am doing what is right. I am speaking the truth. We = Rest of us other than you.

I am done with this topic. I am reiterating again you are misleading us with this sale. Trying to increase the price by portraying this domain as a traffic domain which it is not. No tongue twisters needed(Your explanations).

Sell this domain to any one interested here without misleading them for fair value without doing the above gimmicks. If you do that you will never see me reply in this thread again thanks.

I am very angry about your words, that is mean, IMO! What you are saying now is totally different to what we talked in our PMs.

AGAIN! Can I post our PMs here in this thread?

ALSO, please don't always warn me as a moderator, you are a buyer here, and you are a member as well. You did rude to me in another discussion thread, while when other people saying the same words ".info is failed", ha, you did nothing, like you didn't see their posts!

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No it is not worthless it's worth always stays around 250 to 500 dollars.

But you have built a cocoon around it which is not going to stay. So if I buy this domain for $2500, I will be a loser ending up with $250-500 domain soon because of your deeds.

Do you know what happens when you park a good website? it dies if you do not correct this blunder for long. Ask anyone... here.

I am not questioning your honesty here, I am questioning the way you are misleading right from the start that this is a traffic domain, where as it is a website which you converted to parked traffic domain instantly to make more money out of the sale, fooling the potential buyer. But now the fact that you are busted you are explaining to potential buyers that it was a website, you know traffic dies down etc etc...

I have said what I have to, I will not waste my time further in this thread here.

BTW I never acted as a moderator in this thread, why are you bringing up the moderator thing, talk to me as your fellow DNF member.

I give you the right to post my PM's publicly here do it...

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am telling this as a potential buyer who had put in an offer which is void now.

To be honest, I don't like your actions in that .info discussion thread, but when you made me an offer, I still answered your questions clearly and we have discussed the value of this domain. You clearly know the traffic comes from ex-website, and I thought we have a friendly talk.

BUT, THIS IS TOO BAD, you said like this today! You said I mislead everyone include you? I just can't accept this!!!!!!

BTW: Yes, you offer is void now, because I have declined it days ago in PM!:)

I made my offer $2200 3 days ago, the seller answered all my questions nicely and also accentuated the traffic would drop daily if visitors find the site changed.

He sent me all sources based on my request. I backed out the offer but I think owntag is a honest seller and helpful.

Thank you, bloom2008! I do appreciate your justice!

owntag said:
nametrader said:
OK the reason for my $2500 is I estimate traffic going down or considerably reduced, because people are coming for url redirection and if we turn them to adult ppc, traffic definitely suffers. If it stays all goes well. Do you have anything else to say so that you can justify $3K, If I like your say I will buy it for 3K provided you wait until Jan3 for full payment.

Please let me know thanks.

Hi, yes, you are right, I have considered about the dropping traffic, but I believe 3k is very reasonable to this name.

Reasons are:

1. I have no experience on traffic name, I just simply park it there, set an adult keywords (assume people may click) then do nothing. With better parking account, and keywords, the rate of a single click will be improved. Currently, 0.07 - 0.09 and earns this amount.

2. DMOZ, Google directory listed (maybe this is not a good reason, but it is a point)

3. The domain name TZ4.com itself worths at least $250 to reseller.

BTW: the domain has been online for only 2 days, so there is still a good period for its traffic to drop.

So I believe $3k is a very reasonable offer at the moment. :)

Regards

Yinan

owntag said:
Hi, you too, NT, happy 2008 :)

Regards

Yinan

nametrader said:
Thanks Yinan for the reply.

I still would like to stand by my offer 2.5K good for next 6 hours.
If you get any better offer sell it, Good Luck and happy new year.

Regards,
NT.

HA, friendly chats ha? AND NOW you told everyone that I mislead you?????????????????????? Act as you don't know where the traffic comes from???? I can't believe it!

If people can't sell a traffic domain which traffic comes from its exsite, please clearly state in the section rules, I have seen many many ex-website domains are being sold here! Many of them has been parked for a long time, and the seller sells them which have minimum parking value to other member! I don't like their methods, and I am selling a domain only parked for 4 days!

mmorgensen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What you don't get is that everyone here is trying to help you get MORE money for this domain name/site. Parking the domain is lowering your traffic, and as a result the value you will get from the sale.

Obviously everyone thinks parking this domain is causing it to loose traffic and value.

Why don't you just direct it back to the original site, sell it off for a few
thousand, and be done with this?

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never complained that you mislead me. I am telling that you mislead everyone by posting this thread.

I started this just an hour or so ago after you posting a reply to other member.

Thank you for the suggestion, but please note, I am selling the domain name in this traffic domain sales section, so if you are not interested in traffic domain, please ignore my thread, and this is not the right place to find what you are looking for :)

There are lots of decent traffic websites at developed website sales section @ DNF, you can have a look there. Good luck on finding a good one.

:)

This started me on this thread. You can't say what is quoted, as this thread itself is a deceiving thing to begin with. I stayed silent because I do not wished to spoil your sale. But now I don't think you are right.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never complained that you mislead me. I am telling that you mislead everyone by posting this thread.

Ha, Nametrader, I don't know what to say, is this you???

This is a developed website and not a traffic domain. You mislead us. Once you do this others get Pisse* off. I am one of them.

Didn't you see other member's post? to check what I told him when he made the offer! :upset:

mmorgensen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking into this more..

I was completely misled by his post/sale. Placing up a parked page is completely opposite of what he was claiming to me in a PM.

Here is the PM owntag sent me when I inquired if the Site/Database was included in the sale.

Hi, mm

The current highest bid is $1500 and got two 1200 offers.

I would sell the domain for $3000, and as it is a url redirection site, the traffic will be remain for a long time. And if you would keep the site, the traffic will remain or improve. The site kept online for 2 years, never be offline, only for some time the server got problem you can see from the traffic screenshots.

Yes, the full site and the database will be included. Thank you.

Yn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorgensen
In Reply to your Post 3000 - 4000 UV per day, 3 character .com, DMOZ, YAHOO Directory listed domain:

Hi,

What's the current bid for this domain name/site?

Also, is the datebase contents included? If I purchased, I would hope to keep the current users happy and functioning.

Thanks!
mm

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What you don't get is that everyone here is trying to help you get MORE money for this domain name/site. Parking the domain is lowering your traffic, and as a result the value you will get from the sale.

Obviously everyone thinks parking this domain is causing it to loose traffic and value.

OwnTag please follow this advice by Mmorgensen. I will go away from this thread.

Didn't you see other member's post? to check what I told him when he made the offer!

Yes I see that but all this after you telling this is a traffic domain not a website, then when asked revealing the truth.

Everybody does mistakes but accept them move on... I am just emphasizing what you have done, I am not against you.

Be honest right from the start you will have no issues :)

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hi, thank you, mmorgensen, I do appreciate your suggestions and help, this is what I have thought about it carefully before I post this sales thread. But I have made my decision, I want close the site and park it, that is. If the buyer wants to have the site content, it will be included in this sale.

Check my other treads, I am not experienced in selling traffic domains, actually I would be more than happy to be a domainer and selling high quality domains than selling traffic domain. I am not professional in this subject all I can do it to show as more proofs as possible, and answer any question clearly and friendly. This is my style, I never try to mislead anyone here. If someone think I did, I apologize but everyone have time and chance to ask me any question, I am glad to have a deal in a win-win situation. BUT please understand I can't guarantee this. This is business, I believe I did well.

Thanks again!

Yes I see that but all this after you telling this is a traffic domain not a website, then when asked revealing the truth.

I have clearly mentioned this was a website, and I have just parked it when I post the original sales thread!

CAN'T YOU reread my 1st thead? I spent many words on saying its a website! and now it is being parked!

Many member sent me PMs asking have the traffic dropped after the parking, and asking for the full details inc RPM, RPC, I sent the details to them. I can't post RPM, RPC in public because this is against the TOS of parking program!

It seems most of the interested parties clearly knows and worries about how quick the traffic is dropping, that means they know how ex-website domain works! This is nothing related to MISLEADING!

I updated the parking revenue screenshots daily, to let members check if the traffic dropped too quick, or how the clicks and revenues dropped! I also mentioned the RPM, RPC is dropping, and I have changed the keywords to others, the RPC recovered a bit. I have checked many sales threads in this traffic domain section, not all seller updating like this! I am not experienced, so what I can do is to post as in more details as possible! I am also interested how ex-site domain works in parking.

If anyone rather than Nametrader think I am misleading or I have PMed you the wrong info and I lied to you, please post here.

Thank you!

Yinan

Looking into this more..

I was completely misled by his post/sale. Placing up a parked page is completely opposite of what he was claiming to me in a PM.

Here is the PM owntag sent me when I inquired if the Site/Database was included in the sale.

Any thing wrong?

If you keep the site running, the traffic will remain or improve this depends how many efforts you put on the site.

BUT, I am selling as a domain, this is very clear in my thread! if you decide to purchase it as a website, I will include all the content and backups to you!

The quicker you buy it, the lesser loss you get as a website, this is very reasonable!

The whole site has been parked for 5 days now, it seems you forgot when did you sent me this PM! It was on 12-29-2007!!! At that day I have just decided to park it! Then you didn't answer.

If I decide to sell the website rather than a domain name, I will post this thread in developed website section @ DNF, and I will set the price based on Adsense ADs revenues (at least 10 months), not parking revenue! Thats simple.

Once I answered your PM, you even didn't reply me. So should I wait for your reply first then I can park my domain? and should I wait for about 4 -5 days to get permission to park it?

owntag said:
Hi, mm

The current highest bid is $1500 and got two 1200 offers.

I would sell the domain for $3000, and as it is a url redirection site, the traffic will be remain for a long time. And if you would keep the site, the traffic will remain or improve. The site kept online for 2 years, never be offline, only for some time the server got problem you can see from the traffic screenshots.

Yes, the full site and the database will be included. Thank you.

Yn

mmorgensen said:
In Reply to your Post [post=1329402]3000 - 4000 UV per day, 3 character .com, DMOZ, YAHOO Directory listed domain[/post]:

Hi,

What's the current bid for this domain name/site?

Also, is the datebase contents included? If I purchased, I would hope to keep the current users happy and functioning.

Thanks!
mm

Check your PM date, mm, you can't fault like this!

And Nametrader if you original complain based on mmorgensen's comments, now please review his PM's date, 29th, Dec, 2007! Thats the date I firstly post my sales thread and I have just parked it for 9 hours when I have his PM!!!

If you continue to disrespect fellow DNF members I will recommend DNF staff to close this thread and also issue warning to you for both misleading and being disrespectful.

AGAIN, Nametrader, please state when and where I disrespect fellow DNF members (who? and who? seems many?)?

And do you think a member who PMed me on 29th Dec 2007 without further reply, then complain me on 5th Jan 2008 is respectful? especially in my sales thread?

Why this member didn't contact me by PM? AND EVEN didn't reply my reply in PM? Do you think this is respectful?

I can't agree with all your comments, and I thinks your comments are really disrespectful compare to your PMs. Also, I am still very disappointed with your words in that "if .info failed" discussion thread! You warned me as a moderator and when other member agree ".info is failed", you did nothing. Just like what you did here in this thread. If you have time, I hope you could check every single thread here in traffic domains section and compare to mine.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not PM's and Explanations that matter, people won't stick to their computers all the time. Also it was New Year.

You have edited the first post many times. You have fine tuned it to your needs(Impressing prospective buyers). There was a part in that post that said like

Now it is making good parking revenue, may be the price of the domain will be increased
and more. Where the fact of the matter is you have opened this thread in a wrong forum, this thread belongs to Developed websites forum.

Anyways I like straight forward people, who do business fairly. Not the ones who hide parts and reveal/explain only when asked. may be I am old fashioned but that is how I like it.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not PM's and Explanations that matter, people won't stick to their computers all the time. Also it was New Year.

You have edited the first post many times. You have fine tuned it to your needs(Impressing prospective buyers). There was a part in that post that said like and more. Where the fact of the matter is you have opened this thread in a wrong forum, this thread belongs to Developed websites forum.

Anyways I like straight forward people, who do business fairly. Not the ones who hide parts and reveal/explain only when asked. may be I am old fashioned but that is how I like it.

1. NO, YOU ARE WRONG! and this comment about the editing of my thread is so mean!

I edited the first post many times, that's true, but TOTALLY NOT like what you think! You are misleading other members here again, Nametrader!

I ONLY updated the parking revenue screenshots daily with some answers regarding the common questions in PMs, NOT other parts. You can simply have a look at the end of my 1st post, you will see I still mentioned the Namedrive, while I have parked the name at parked.com for 4+ days now. WHY I should mention Namedrive.com? Because I never edit my original thread rather than the daily parking revenue status and answers to PMs!!!

Your comments are so mean here!

2. I didn't opened this thread in wrong forum, I am selling a domain and traffic comes from its ex-website, if the buyer wants to have the original website, I will include the files and database in this sale. But this doesn't mean I am selling a website here!

You are misleading people again, Nametrader!

3. Nametrader, you made your initial comment based on memeber mmorgensen's comment. But what's the truth?

Member mmorgensen PMed me on 29th Dec 2007 after seeing my original thread! In my initial thread, I mentioned this is currently a website, but I am selling the domain name! I enclosed all screenshots about the site's traffic just let buyers to decide and tell if the traffic is steady when the site is live, and how stead it was!

I always insist that I am selling it as a domain, which comes with traffic from the website. I will be happy if the buyer decide to keep the site running BUT I am selling it as a domain!

When mmorgensen PMed, I have already received several PMs regarding the quality of the traffic, will the traffic be converted into clicks, and how many parking revenue it earns. So I updated my thread and parked the name to namedrive. However, mmorgensen didn't send any PM to reply me, he disappeared! So as many PMs are coming in asking about the parking revenue, I updated the 1st time and post a 9 hours of parking arount $9 income at Namedrive.com, then I changed the parking programme to Parked.com. Then I continued to update my 1st thread daily when I got the new whole day parking status! Am I doing anything wrong?

Ha, then member mmorgensen came in my thread after almost a week, and comments like this, why I should wait for his reply for a week and ignore other members' requests to test the parking revenue? Please give me a right reason? Why?

The member mmorgensen also comments like this

What you don't get is that everyone here is trying to help you get MORE money for this domain name/site.

Ha, clearly I am selling a domain, not looking for advice on how to get more money for this domain name/site, this is a sales thread, right? and it is my sales thread, right? Why I need such advices and why you say "everyone is trying to help me get more money", who is everyone? You? I can only see other members PMed me regarding the price, and how the traffic dropped after parking, and how the revenue is like (include you, Nametrader), BUT ONLY YOU are "trying" to help me to get more money for this domain name! Ha?

Traffic screenshots:(Please note, these traffic were to the website, the site was online for almost 2 years, and it is parked since 1st Jan 2008 at parked.)

Nametrader, didn't you see this in my original thread???

member mm, didn't you see this in my original thread??? I updated this after parking the domain to parked.com, but definitely earlier before your comments!

I believe I am honest here in this sale, but I just don't get why you guys act like this? :?:

Admin or Moderator

Please close this sales thread, I lost interested to sell because of Nametrader's unfair comments.

So please close it otherwise it may disturb other member's sale because the thread is always on top of this sale section. Let it drop.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom