Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

3000 - 4000 UV per day, TZ4 *COM, DMOZ, YAHOO Directory listed domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Admin or Moderator

Please close this sales thread, I lost interests to sell it anywhere because of Nametrader's unfair comments.

So please close it otherwise it may disturb other member's sale because the thread is always on top of this sale section.

Thank you

-----------------------------------------

UPDATED:

This domain is no longer for sale! I am very disappointed with Nametrader's comments, and I will close this sale thread from now.

I tried to be honest in my sales thread, because I really have no experience on domains like this and I really have no idea how quick and how soon the ex-traffic will drop and how much it can earn! When I firstly posted this thread, I received $1200 offer, and I pmed back asking for $1500, I mentioned in the PM that I have just about to test the parking revenue, and if the domain earns good then I may increase the BIN price. Later, wow, it earns almost $40 in the 1st day, so I decide to increase the BIN price. I just can't value a domain like this as a generic type-in traffic, so I managed to get $3000 - $3500 it is about 100 days of parking revenue, because the domain will drop traffic by and by, but I really have no idea how quick it drops.

That's all, I believe I am honest in this deal, and I have no any intention to mislead anyone, so I do think Nametrader - Your comments is very unfair. Especially I thought we have a nice discussion in our PMs, but I can't believe you comment in thread like this but say nothing in our PM.

Yes, you have the right to post your comments, I respect this, but your comments are unfair to a seller. When you say I am disrespectful to other members, I can't accept this comments, you have no evidence except your bias!

Anyway, I should say thank you very much to everyone contacted me regarding this domain name or interested in it. Including you, Nametrader. But I won't do business with you, I just don't like your style, and maybe yes, you don't like my style as well :) That's the business.

Happy 2008!

------------ The following is my original sales thread ------------------

TZ4 * COM

UPDATED:

Parking revenue screenshots:

3rd Jan 2008 - $23.18
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9729/tz4jv6.jpg

2nd Jan 2008 - $36.28
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2185/tz4xt4.jpg

1st Jan 2008 - $39.24
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6157/tz4op0.jpg

please visit www*tz4*com before hostgator enable wildcarded DNS service, just moved the site to hostgator, needs a few hours to work.

It is an url redirection website, PR=2, I am selling the domain name but the whole site will be included (popular subdomain redirection service, check google and yahoo)

The website is DMOZ, GOOGLE directory listed. Website has been online for 2 years.

Domain comes with 3000 - 4000 UV per day, please check the following screenshots.

Alexa: 103,803, with steady traffic history graph.

Traffic screenshots:(Please note, these traffic were to the website, the site was online for almost 2 years, and it is parked since 1st Jan 2008 at parked.)

Oct:
http://www.articlebox.com/tz4/oct.gif

Nov:
http://www.articlebox.com/tz4/nov.gif

Dec:
http://www.articlebox.com/tz4/dec.gif

The whole year: (01/2007 - 12/2007)
http://www.articlebox.com/tz4/monthly.gif

I have never parked the domain before, I changed its NS to namedrive.com a few minutes ago but have just changed it back to my hosting to let the website live, so there is no parking revenue yet. If you are good at driving revenue by traffic, this is a good opportunity.

I believe I have provided enough info and if you have any question, please drop me a pm.

Taking offers! Thank you! :)

M4tt

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He means a ballpark figure for the kind offer you are looking for.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He means a ballpark figure for the kind offer you are looking for.

:smilewinkgrin: I c, thanks

OK, please start offer higher than $1k, I have received 2 offers higher than that atm, please keep them coming, will sell soon :)

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you bloom, all pm replied.

Per request, I parked the domain at namedrive, updated 5 hours revenue.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10 hours of parking revenue addes.

Another 10 hours of parking at parked.com, earns around $8 now.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm on the way, with the most updated parking status :)

mmorgensen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So by moving the tz4.com site to a parked ad page, all the users of tz4.com just got screwed. Everyone who was using your site to get to the correct site now sees an ad page. The usefulness of this site for redirections just dropped to zero.

IMO, it's a bad move to put up a parked ad page. My guess is that your traffic is going to drop like a rock in a few days. You may want to reconsider.

Buyers watch out.

mm

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So by moving the tz4.com site to a parked ad page, all the users of tz4.com just got screwed. Everyone who was using your site to get to the correct site now sees an ad page. The usefulness of this site for redirections just dropped to zero.

IMO, it's a bad move to put up a parked ad page. My guess is that your traffic is going to drop like a rock in a few days. You may want to reconsider.

Buyers watch out.

mm

Hi, thanks

Yes, I have mentioned this in my pms to almost all the members :)

Traffic will drop, rpm will drop, rpc will drop, this is true. Thats why I don't ask too much and here is the BIN price: $3000

If anyone decide to buy it, this is the BIN, and yes, you take the risk, I could not guarantee how much you will earn, what I can do is answer all questions in clear, because I have no experience with traffic domains, and my only experience is simply park it there.

And the rpc and rpm are dropping at the moment at parked.

3rd, Jan, 2008

2008-01-03 2,420 396 revenue: $23.18

BTW: I don't think your comments is suitable in my sale thread. Anyway, it is a good suggestion to the buyers :)

mmorgensen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My advice, put back in place the original redirection service. From my point of view, I lost interest in this sale the moment you moved it to a parked page.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My advice, put back in place the original redirection service. From my point of view, I lost interest in this sale the moment you moved it to a parked page.

Thank you for the suggestion, but please note, I am selling the domain name in this traffic domain sales section, so if you are not interested in traffic domain, please ignore my thread, and this is not the right place to find what you are looking for :)

There are lots of decent traffic websites at developed website sales section @ DNF, you can have a look there. Good luck on finding a good one.

:)

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion, but please note, I am selling the domain name in this traffic domain sales section, so if you are not interested in traffic domain, please ignore my thread, and this is not the right place to find what you are looking for :)

There are lots of decent traffic websites at developed website sales section @ DNF, you can have a look there. Good luck on finding a good one.

:)

OwnTag sorry to conflict with you here but you are wrong. People who buy domains take it seriously, we look past, present and future.

TZ4.com's value considerably decreases, traffic dies down fast and domain becomes useless soon. It is not some good generic domain for the natural type ins to come in and stay for long. Traffic to this domain is coming from it's users who used/using and also the search engines referring traffic to the old links that still exist. Parking it and misleading the current users of tz4.com is not good for us buyers, all in all this thread and your posts are misleading.

I am telling this as a potential buyer who had put in an offer which is void now.

If you continue to disrespect fellow DNF members I will recommend DNF staff to close this thread and also issue warning to you for both misleading and being disrespectful.

If you are doing all this with lack of knowledge(Taking down a good website with good traffic and parking the domain putting adu*t keywords and showing it as revenue and increasing the price of the domain etc), please take advice that is given to you for free in this thread by members. That is my advice.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you continue to disrespect fellow DNF members I will recommend DNF staff to close this thread and also issue warning to you for both misleading and being disrespectful.

Hi, Nametrader, please let me know how I disrespect fellow DNF members? I did nothing but politely replied his questions and comments which are not suitable in a sales thread to be honest! I am not rude, but you are, this let me remembered your comments in another thread about if .info is failed. I replied it's failed you warned me while others said its failed, you didn't nothing. WHY? :)

And also please let me know how I mislead DNF members?

What I have done:

1. have mentioned all related info, include this was a website, and I have decide to close it and park it to get traffic revenue.

2. I also mentioned the original content will be included if the buyer wants it.

3. I believe every buyers knows clearly that this is not a type-in traffic domain, it is a ex-website. the traffic will DROP. AND I also mentioned this in thread and in PMs!

4. I also mentioned that the RPM RPC will drop as well! I don't know how experienced domainers make money through parking ex-site domains, and I only know to park it somewhere, this is the simple way to do.

5. I have posted all the screenshots include whole year traffic, and daily updates on its parking status! I believe I have done well here.

I believe we discussed all these politely in our PMs, but I can't believe you jump out here said these words, you let me down again, Nametrader.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT INFO I MISSED AND LET ME ANSWER! THANKS!

And my advice, you should review all the sales thread in traffic domain sales section so see should you do something somewhere.

Regards

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You missed the root cause of this thread. You lied that this is a Traffic domain and posted in this section.

This is a developed website and not a traffic domain. You mislead us. Once you do this others get Pisse* off. I am one of them. You think your replies are polite, we think they are annoying.

Nothing more on this topic. You accept or not what I said is the truth. Above all you wasted our precious time.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TZ4.com's value considerably decreases, traffic dies down fast and domain becomes useless soon. It is not some good generic domain for the natural type ins to come in and stay for long. Traffic to this domain is coming from it's users who used/using and also the search engines referring traffic to the old links that still exist. Parking it and misleading the current users of tz4.com is not good for us buyers, all in all this thread and your posts are misleading.

YES, I have mentioned this was a website, and everyone know this traffic is from its ex-traffic! The only good point is the domain has just been parked for 4 days! Which means it still has time to drop! NOT like having parked for 2 months then sell. That would be a bad faith in doing business, and I am sorry to see many sales thread like that, but I didnt.

YOU KNOW a pure generic typein traffic domain will be sold at least 10+ months parking revenue, at least! How much I am asking? less than 3 months, if you think this is still not worth it, then you can leave the sale away, but as a seller, I DID NOTHING WRONG.

You missed the root cause of this thread. You lied that this is a Traffic domain and posted in this section.

NO, YOU ARE MISLEADING EVERYONE AS A MODERATOR. LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DID IN OTHER THREAD.

I mentioned clearly this was a website, didn't see it? it is very clear in my initial thread, please reread!

ALSO, Nametrader, if you don't mind, could I post our PMs here in this thread? I answered all your questions there and you CLEARLY knows this was as site, where the traffic comes from! BUT NOW YOU said I mislead you? ha?

I can't believe you said this! AGAIN! If you don't mind I will post our PMs here!

You think your replies are polite, we think they are annoying.

Are you "WE"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom