Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

358.com

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How this domain 358.com is pending delete is beyond me. Being at Enom of course I had expected this to be auctioned at Namejet, but it wasn't.

Which backorder system will get this we don't know, most likely DC or SN... How much do you think the buyer will pay?

Post your "bets"!

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very good find, but what a waste. The domain had to be manually deleted, but I couldn't find a reason.

The winner was snapnames, let's see the price it will get.

Andraz Radovan

Jack of all trades, master of none
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Current price: $380,000.00

If somebody is interested can bid via my acc on snapnames (I don't have such money) :)

Regards
A.R.

Nate Brennan

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We need to pool all our money together to make a purchase like this!

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And you can count me in lol. This was a rare occurrence, and a complex case. I was almost certain the registrar was gonna manage to keep it and claim it its property. That has happened with ultra-valuable names, NetSol is infamous for doing that. The fact that there wasn't a domainer actually selling it no doubt contributed to that final price, even with an 8 it went so high. BTW, did the winner pay yet lol ?

Just weeks ago I saw a LLL.com selling for low $$,$$$. Had I had the money I would've bid on it. It was a triple premium (Western) and worth so much more. Those often go for $40-60,000 now and before we know they'll all be $75-100,000. Hard to believe. If the seller had managed to get the word out that it was an expired domain dropping instead of someone profiting from its sale I'm sure it would've ended up a lot higher. Some domainers envy more successful domainers (and some end users do too) and will go to great lengths to not bid up a name another domainer is selling just so that he doesn't do all that well, amazing...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom