• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

360 Investments Ltd Selling £500,000 Domain Name Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their '0' key must be sticking.
 
lol
be lucky to get £50 :cool:
 
I think they already sold their best keyword360 .com domains, and all that's left is lesser keywords and lesser extensions.
 
Maybe a few hundred for the lot..maybe
 
i wouldn't even pay 500.. the names are worthless
 
...
 
Last edited:
Hahahaha, these domains are laughable at best


Yeah I'm not sure what they're thinking. They're probably too used to end users picking up names for 10k that they forgot what they're really worth.
 
These domains hurt my eyes! Ugly!
 
Hahahahahahahaha
 
At the bottom of 360investments.com it says copyright 1999-2008
But the domain was registered in 2002.

Maybe I should charge them a fee to have all their junk listed at 360.org :D
 
I think I may have saw the domain:

OurDomainsSuck365DaysOfTheYear.com on there....
 
What's the problem with you guys- these gems have been independently valued @ $500K so it must be right. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom