• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 360ny.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
1
with all that 360 craze going on, I got offers for this one before, nothing good so far, but whats a fair value here?
 
I like it better than 360ny. You could market it as all-around NY. I would hold on for offers in the mid xxx range. good luck!
 
would be better if it is 365ny.com. $xx-xxx's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom