• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 3DLance.com | Freelance website for

Status
Not open for further replies.

malikai

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
http://3DLance.com
This is a great website for an animation freelance resource such as getafreelancer.com or elance etc..

I have not put much into promotion for this site becasue I am working on other projects and don't have time. I'm asking $300 for the whole site.
Domain is registered at idotz and can push to idotz account for free. Will zip all site contents and database within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

The name alone is gold..
Payment via money order or paypal.
 
A bit more info please - Is it getting any traffic at all and do you have any registered members?
 
This is a new site. It's been up for a couple of months and I have been working on the layout. I was working with a couple of animators that are going to provide images to use to spice up the interface but other projects have taken most of my time. This is a great name/site and has a lot of potential with the right owner. I just have not had the time to really focus on it.
As for traffic. It is tied in with Talk3d.com which is one of my main projects and from there it gets a small amount of traffic. I have recently been 3dlance.com advertising with talk3d advertising but that just started. I will continue to help promote this site with the other 3d related projects I have going because I really want to see this site take off.

There are two registered members right now, both are animators. That number will increase over the next few weeks as I am going to be doing massive advertising for T3D.
I can also help with providing images from animators for the design.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom