• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 3DMovie.com (Premium Domain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainScoop.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
764
Reaction score
75
3DMovie (.) com

It was traffic domain, and set up a website on it, currently ranks high for 3d movie terms on google page 1, and brings in 100 plus visitors per day. So I develop a site and put up on there.

It is brining in about 10 to 15 per month without ANY work. If you update website and add content, it will bring more. Right now I can tell you I have not even logged in to website for almost 2 months.

The website has PHP build admin panel. Very easy to use, and adsense integration with click, no Knowlege of coding is needed at all. Everythin is coded for me , so I can use it without any coding knowledge. I can show you via teamviewer if you would like to see.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/adsensestate.png/


This is premium domain and making money, so you won't lose money in long run or you can also resell.

Offers from 7k minimum.

I am selling because, I need to raise money for new home :), so here is your chance, I will sell this , dont lose your chance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom