• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3dspy.com Keyword Advice Needed; getting about 100 uniques per month but 0 clicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCat99

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I have 3dspy.com parked at Sedo. I have chosen the keyword "Video Game". I have 30 uniques so far this month, but 0 clicks. The keywords must be wrong...what do you suppose people who land on 3dspy.com are looking for?
 
I'd try 'spy equipment' or something like this.
 
Where in namedrive can you view what keywords visitors used to find your domain?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom