• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 4 cheap Ovt w/ext domains/typos

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2theIZZO

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
hubbababba.com Ovt w/ext 27
jabiersillo.com Ovt w/ext 39
msndols.com Ovt w/ext 31
tokitorrent.com Ovt w/ext 29​
Buy all 4 for REDUCED (Including 3 free to reg domains)

All names just registered at Namecheap.com, overture scores can be checked HERE

Paypal Please.

Post "Sold" to claim these names!

If BIN is taken quickly, I will also PM you 3 free to register ovt/w ext names!!!!!! (These could get registered if you don't act quickly though)

Please check my trader rating for previous Overture sales.

Thanks! :-)

Price Drop $70

I have parked these domains for a few hours and one of them has already received 10 uniques!

Will accept offers on individual domains if needed.
 
$40 takes all 4 names - 2 of the Free To Register names are still available....this is Reg fee stuff!

Post SOLD to claim.
 
If you can verify that tokitorrent.com & hubbababba.com have ovt w/ext, I will buy all 4 for $40. In the meantime, I will get the other two till everything is verified.

Flora.
 
I'll buy everyhing for $40

the other two do not have ovt

SOLD
 
Wow, i'm not sure what's happeneing here, I swear they did on purchase!! (A few hours before original post)...overture doesn't seem to have updated (Still January)...anyone have any ideas?

Sold to Octobus as I can't confirm the other 2
 
I said I will take the other 2 that has the overture, if you read it properly. But if you do not agree to sell them seperately, that's fine then.

Flora.
 
Sorry MissFlora, i'm confused to say the least!...I cannot confirm the other 2 and I have no reason to keep them, I would prefer to sell the whole set at the price of $40 as stated rather than split up the 2 that now have overture....I'm not sure what has happened here, very very messy sale (which i'm not proud of)

Having checked the Free to Reg again, it seems they have also lost their score. I will however honour the sale by providing Octobus with 3 free to reg Ovt /ext domains ASAP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom