• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 4 letter domain | CSSU.com | Very popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
CSSU.com currently has a simple HTML5 and CSS3 website with the ability to create an account and login to a secured page. This is a project I let go of and am now releasing the domain name (and website if you want it).

CSSU is an acronym for many things:

CSSU - Chittenden South Supervisory Union (Shelburne, VT)
CSSU - Computer Science Student Union
CSSU - Christadelphian Sunday School Union (publications and teacher resources)
CSSU - Centro Studi Scenari Urbani (Italian: Center for Studies on Urban Terrain; Lumsa University; Rome, Italy)
CSSU - Central Sterile Supply Unit (various organizations)
CSSU - combat service support unit (US DoD)
CSSU - Cascading Style Sheets University :rockon:

If you Google "CSSU" the site currently appears in the top 5 on the front page. :third: I have had offers on the name but refused them all. I am sure many of the above organizations would be interested in acquiring it but I have other projects I am too focused on to deal with this name. There is also an emerging connecticut school I believe that uses these initials.

Anyway, CSSU is a brilliant acronym with a lot of vested interest, especially with the double "s" consonant.

I am open to offers on this name. Let me know what you're thinking. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom