Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed 4 nice sites, nicediets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
below please 4 nice buys on a few new turnkey sites.

www.nicediets.com
Here is a very nice diet site that sells ebooks with information on three most popular diets, at $14.95 or whatever price you want. (south beach, atkins, and weight watchers). Also has body weight calulator and diabetes diet center. All this for $25

www.idownloaded.com
very nice site that is a boxed art affiliate site. Considering how good of buy boxedart is this site could do well. $25

www.becomeapowerseller.com
the name is a bit long, but its a term people search for so it could do well in search engines with time and work. Very nice looking site and product. $25

www.seoinstruction.com
here is a great site for someone looking to build an seo instruction or services site. This site would be great for a novice looking to build a large site. This site has an excellent CMS. If you can cut and paste you can make this site as large as you want. Everything (mostly, save some design) can be changed or added via admin. Has tellfriend links newletter, links, google, as well as you can add as many pages as you want. $25

These are turnkey sites but nice ones on good names. Names are at enom and transfer is done with enom push. After push to your enom account I provide FTP data, I do not email zips, but if needed I will load a zip to the site. Thanks for looking.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry site was sold in another group.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I PMed back within seconds of your post and didnt hear back from you and someone else wanted that and several other sites not listed.

I should have also posted that I require I confirming PM, not just a post as well as when payment is coming. Without a follow up PM my chances of getting paid over the last 3 years drops to just over 50%. Not by you of course, but on the forum as well as all the others. Sold and not PM and payment not got within an hour only 58% go through started keeping track as of Feb 2004.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seconds? thanks for giving me a chance to pay. you should make a 5 second rule for payments too.

i agree make your "rules" clear next time.

here posting sold normally means sold. i don't know the percentages like you though.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I downloaded.com reduced to $15, the rest are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom